cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 2.12.38 PM.png

That didn't take long.

Back to his same old tricks.

542thruNthru

He posted some weird stuff.

I think he has you mistaken for this idiot that used to post here. He actually started this thread. From what I remember the guy was a lonely old man that liked to pretend he had a life but sadly he didn't. Honestly some even wondered how he made it through UPS to the end because he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about 99% of the time.

But hey he is gone now. So I hope he's moved on and is seeking help.

IESucks

I think he has you mistaken for this idiot that used to post here. He actually started this thread. From what I remember the guy was a lonely old man that liked to pretend he had a life but sadly he didn't. Honestly some even wondered how he made it through UPS to the end because he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about 99% of the time.

WOW! From some posts I've already seen. He wasn't alone. Lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I love when drivers say UPS has broken them. 18 year driver and have had no injuries. I have done 13 Ironmans and doing another one this year. Some drivers are just fragile.
Ups has a very high injury rate.... have known many, many drivers who have had multiple operations....why do you think ups doesn't want to make "public" the number of accidents and injuries it has in a year... I believe the union was inquiring about this very thing and ups said no...hhmmm, why do you think that was??

W

What The Hawk?

Ups has a very high injury rate.... have known many, many drivers who have had multiple operations....why do you think ups doesn't want to make "public" the number of accidents and injuries it has in a year... I believe the union was inquiring about this very thing and ups said no...hhmmm, why do you think that was??
All the drivers I know who've had injuries also have drug problems...

Box Ox

That's sad... you shouldn't have to be moving so fast your body start falling apart after a couple of years!!!

Winning the genetic lottery probably doesn’t hurt. You can be jacked, athletic and the epitome of proper lifting and delivery form. But that doesn’t mean your bone structure/cartilage/etc will necessarily cooperate doing 200+ a day over the years.

The driver seat in the truck leaves a lot to desire. It's like they're grabbing furniture from the sidewalks

Bad shocks don’t help either.

IESucks

Tell me more.