To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

W

What The Hawk?

Yep grab the hand rail on and off the car every time. I know some drivers who are beat up but I think doing triathlons really helps me with this job.
I know another driver like that. She HAS to work out after work. It's more for the mental aspect. She said she'd go insane if she didn't.

542thruNthru

Your wife loves it. I’ll be in San Diego next week, baby.

Darn right she does. She's always down for a 3 way!

9q4LPUY.gif

IESucks

If I'm dreaming it's going to be another woman not another dude in that 3 way. ;)
Your dream is ANY woman interested in you so ull have something else to do besides sittin on the couch with ur pall malls overflowing the ashtray scanning this site for clever things to say that no one here cares about

542thruNthru

Your dream is ANY woman interested in you so ull have something else to do besides sittin on the couch with ur pall malls overflowing the ashtray scanning this site for clever things to say that no one here cares about

Ouch, IESucks I thought we were friends. Why would you say something so mean to me and with such bad spelling. By the way what's a pall mall is that some sort of lubricant?

You need to work on your anger issues my friend. I mean after all the private things I told you about nothing before 1030 I thought we'd have a deeper connection. ;)