Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

You need to be constantly recharged by the power of the spirit of God. Commune with God in quiet times until the life from God, the Divine life, by that very contact, flows into your being and revives your fainting spirit. When weary, take time out and rest. Rest and gain power and strength from God, and then you will be ready to meet whatever opportunities come your way. Rest until every care and worry and fear have gone and then the tide of peace and serenity, love and joy, will flow into your consciousness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

When I let personal piques and resentments interfere with what I know to be my proper conduct, I am on the wrong track and I am undoing all I have built up by doing the right thing. I must never let personal piques interfere with living the way I know God wants me to live. When I have no clear guidance from God, I must go forward quietly along the path of duty. The attitude of quiet faith will receive its reward as surely as acting upon God's direct guidance. I must not weaken my spiritual power by letting personal piques upset me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Whenever we seek to worship God, we think of the great universe that God rules over, of creation, of mighty law and order throughout the universe. Then we feel the awe that precedes worship. I too must feel awe, feel the desire to worship God in wondering amazement. My mind is in a box of space and time and it is so made that I cannot conceive of what is beyond space or time, the limitless and the eternal. But I know that there must be something beyond space and time, and that something must be the limitless and eternal Power behind the universe. I also know that I can experience that Power in my life.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

There is a proper time for everything. I must learn not to do things at the wrong time, that is, before I am ready or before conditions are right. It is always a temptation to do something at once, instead of waiting until the proper time. Timing is important. I must learn, in the little daily situations of life, to delay action until I am sure that I am doing the right thing at the right time. So many lives lack balance and timing. In the momentous decisions and crises of life, they may ask God's guidance, but into the small situations of life, they rush alone.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Take a blessing with you wherever you go. You have been blessed, so bless others. Such stores of blessings are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead. Pass on your blessings. A blessing can and does go around the world, passed on from one person to another. Shed a little blessing in the heart of one person. That person is cheered to pass it on, and so, God's vitalizing, joy-giving message travels on. Be a transmitter of God's blessings.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thought for Today
1656345880119.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

You cannot see the future. It's a blessing that you cannot. You could not bear to know all the future. That is why God only reveals it to you day by day. The first step each day is to lay your will before God as an offering, ready for God to do what is best for you. Be sure that, if you trust God, what He does for you will be for the best. The second step is to be confident that God is powerful enough to do anything He wills, and that no miracle in human lives is impossible with Him. Then leave the future to God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Life is all a preparation for something better to come. God has a plan for your life and it will work out, if you try to do His will. God has things planned for you, far beyond what you can imagine now. But you must prepare yourself so that you will be ready for the better things to come. Now is the time for discipline and prayer. The time of expression will come later. Life can be flooded through and through with joy and gladness. So prepare yourself for those better things to come.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Thought for Today
if you try to do His will.
"But, only the parts you accept and like."-Integrity
Thought for Today
God has a plan for your life .....God has things planned for you
Not like you think. His direction for your life is found in his will. He doesn't have his hand on your shoulder pushing you right or left. You choose. Lack of knowledge will destroy a life.
You reap what you sow. It's the law. You don't plant tomatoes and expect to reap corn. Same with life.
God's plan for everyones life is the same. Make good choices, live righteous lives, and you will reap good fruit. And, that reaping may not happen until eternity. Bad things happen to good people.
"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne ..Make wrong choices, live unrighteous lives, you will reap bad fruit. And, that reaping may not happen until eternity. Good things happen to bad people.

I've seen the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales" more times than I know. I can just about quote the entire movie. No matter how many times I watch it, it never changes.
God knows the movie of your life. He know the choices you will make. He knows right now where you will spend eternity. His plan is the same for everyone. And his law will not change for anyone. Don't expect to reap something different than you sow. It won't happen.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

I must forget the past as much as possible. The past is over and gone forever. Nothing can be done about the past, except to make what restitution I can. I must not carry the burden of my past failures. I must go on in faith. The clouds will clear and the way will lighten. The path will become less stony with every forward step I take. God has no reproach for anything that He has healed. I can be made whole and free, even though I have wrecked my life in the past. Remember the saying: "Neither do I condemn thee; go and sin no more."

Integrity

Binge Poster
"But, only the parts you accept and like."-Integrity

Not like you think. His direction for your life is found in his will. He doesn't have his hand on your shoulder pushing you right or left. You choose. Lack of knowledge will destroy a life.
You reap what you sow. It's the law. You don't plant tomatoes and expect to reap corn. Same with life.
God's plan for everyones life is the same. Make good choices, live righteous lives, and you will reap good fruit. And, that reaping may not happen until eternity. Bad things happen to good people.
"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne ..Make wrong choices, live unrighteous lives, you will reap bad fruit. And, that reaping may not happen until eternity. Good things happen to bad people.

I've seen the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales" more times than I know. I can just about quote the entire movie. No matter how many times I watch it, it never changes.
God knows the movie of your life. He know the choices you will make. He knows right now where you will spend eternity. His plan is the same for everyone. And his law will not change for anyone. Don't expect to reap something different than you sow. It won't happen.
Nice post.

I appreciate and thank you for your point of view expressed in it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Learn daily the lesson of trust and calm in the midst of the storms of life. Whatever sorrow or difficulty the day may bring, God's command to you is the same. Be grateful, humble, calm, and loving to all people. Leave each soul the better for having met you or heard you. For all kinds of people, this should be your attitude: a loving desire to help and an infectious spirit of calmness and trust in God. You have the answer to loneliness and fear, which is calm faith in the goodness and purpose in the universe.