Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I am sorry you feel this way, I have benefited greatly from these thought for the day. That is why, I share them.

You see? THAT is the crux of why folks are SO annoyed by your posts. "I have benefited greatly from these thoughts for the day". I I I I I! NOBODY ELSE GIVES A RAT'S YEAST INFECTION ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE DAY!
YOU should take your thoughts yot them down and read them yourself because you posting them here is a selfish display of ego and self importance.
STOP IT!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for today

There is a force for good in the world and when you are cooperating with that force for good, good things happen to you. You have free will, the choice to be on the side of right or on the side of wrong. This force for good we call God's will. God has a purpose for the world and He has a purpose for your life. He wants you to bring all your desires into oneness with His desires. He can only work through people. If you try to make God's will your will, He will guide you. You will be in the stream of goodness, carried along by everything that is right. You will be on God's side.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You see? THAT is the crux of why folks are SO annoyed by your posts. "I have benefited greatly from these thoughts for the day". I I I I I! NOBODY ELSE GIVES A RAT'S YEAST INFECTION ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE DAY!
YOU should take your thoughts yot them down and read them yourself because you posting them here is a selfish display of ego and self importance.
STOP IT!
Why do you come to this thread?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Disillusionment and doubt spoil life. The doubting ones are the disillusioned ones. When you are in doubt, you are on the fence. You are not going anywhere. Doubt poisons all action. "Well, I don't know"-so you don't do anything. You should meet life with a "Yes," an affirmative attitude. There is good in the world and we can follow that good. There is power available to help us to do the right thing; therefore we will accept that power. There are miracles of change in people's lives; therefore we will accept those miracles as evidence of God's power.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Expect miracles of change in people's lives. Do not be held back by unbelief. People can be changed and they are often ready and waiting to be changed. Never believe that human nature cannot be changed. We see changed people every day. Do you have the faith to make those changes possible? Modern miracles happen every day in the lives of people. All miracles are in the realm of personalities. Human nature can be changed and is always being changed. But we must have enough faith so that we can be channels for God's strength into the lives of others.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

If you believe that God's grace has saved you, then you must believe that He is meaning to save you yet more and to keep you in the way that you should go. Even a human rescuer would not save you from drowning only to place you in other deep and dangerous waters. Rather, he would place you on dry land, there to restore you. God, who is your rescuer, would certainly do this and even more. God will complete the task He sets out to do. He will not throw you overboard, if you are depending on Him.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thought for Today

There's so many of us
There's so many of us
There's so many There's so many of us
There's so many of us
There's so many

Let's have a war
So you can go and die!
Let's have a war!
We could all use the money!
Let's have a war!
We need the space!
Let's have a war!
Clean out this place!

It already started in the city!
Suburbia will be just as easy!

Let's have a war!
Jack up the Dow Jones!
Let's have a war!
It can start in New Jersey!
Let's have a war!
Blame it on the middle-class!
Let's have a war!
We're like rats in a cage!

Let's have a war!
Sell the rights to the networks!
Let's have a war!
Let our wallets get fat like last time!
Let's have a war!
Give guns to the queers!
Let's have a war!
The enemy's within!

Reference
Ving, L. & Cramer, P. (2012). Fear: The Record; Let's have a war. FEAR (Band) – Let's Have A War

Before this is censored by the New Order; note the proper APA 7 citation.

Oh, and FJB

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Be expectant. Constantly expect better things. Believe that what God has in store for you is better than anything you ever had before. The way to grow old happily is to expect better things right up to the end of your life and even beyond that. A good life is a growing, expanding life, with ever-widening horizons, an ever-greater circle of friends and acquaintances, and an ever-greater opportunity for usefulness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Try to look for God's leading in all your personal relationships, in all your dealings with other persons. God will help you to take care of all your relationships with people, if you are willing to let Him guide you. Rejoice that God can protect you and keep you from temptation and failure. God can protect you in all situations during the day, if you will rely on His strength and go forward. You should feel that you are entering upon the stage of success in the proper way of living. You should not doubt that better things are ahead for you. Go forward unafraid because you feel deeply safe under God's protection

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

You are climbing up the ladder of life, which reaches into eternity. Would God plant your feet upon an insecure ladder? Its supports may be out of sight, hidden in secret places, but if God has asked you to step on and up firmly, then surely He has secured your ladder. Faith gives you the strength to climb steadily this ladder of life. You should leave your security to God and trust Him not to let you fall. He is there to give you all the power you need to keep on climbing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1657912675634.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Like the shadow of a great rock in a desert land, God is your refuge from the ills of life. The old hymn says, "Rock of ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in Thee." God can be your shelter from the storm. God's power can protect you from every temptation and defeat. Try to feel His divine power - call on it - accept it - and use it. Armed with that power, you can face anything. Each day, seek safety in God's secret place, in communion with Him. You cannot be wholly touched or seriously harmed there. God can be your refuge.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

God does not withhold His presence from you. He does not refuse to reveal more of His truth to you. He does not hold back His spirit from you. He does not withhold the strength that you need. His presence, His truth, His spirit, His strength are always immediately available to you, whenever you are fully willing to receive them. But they may be blocked off by selfishness, intellectual pride, fear, greed, and materialism. We must try to get rid of these blocks and let God's spirit come in.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

To God, a miracle of change in a person's life is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operated by spiritual forces. There is no miracle in personalities too marvelous to be an everyday happening. But miracles happen only to those who are fully guided and strengthened by God. Marvelous changes in people's natures happen so simply, and yet they are free from all other agencies than the grace of God. But these miracles have been prepared for by days and months of longing for something better. They are always accompanied by a real desire to conquer self and to surrender one's life to God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Carry out God's guidance as best you can. Leave the results to Him. Do this obediently and faithfully with no question that if the working out of the guidance is left in God's hands, the results will be all right. Believe that the guidance God gives you has already been worked out by God to produce the required results according to your case and in your circumstances. So follow God's guidance according to your conscience. God has knowledge of your individual life and character, your capabilities and your weaknesses.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

"Faith can move mountains." That expression means that faith can change any situation in the field of personal relationships. If you trust Him, God shows you the way to "move mountains." If you are humble enough to know that you can do little by yourself to change a situation, if you have enough faith to ask God to give you the power you need, and if you are grateful enough for the grace He gives you, you can "move mountains." Situations will be changed for the better by your presence.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thought for Today

"Faith can move mountains." That expression means that faith can change any situation in the field of personal relationships. If you trust Him, God shows you the way to "move mountains." If you are humble enough to know that you can do little by yourself to change a situation, if you have enough faith to ask God to give you the power you need, and if you are grateful enough for the grace He gives you, you can "move mountains." Situations will be changed for the better by your presence.
This is “untrue”. Your presence here on the forum has changed it for the worse, not better.
Why do you think 90% of your respondents dislike you?