Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I disagree with your assessment, please provide evidence to support your claim, if you will.

All reported posts are good.
The sealioner feigns ignorance and politeness while making relentless demands for answers and evidence (while often ignoring or sidestepping any evidence the target has already presented), under the guise of "I'm just trying to have a debate",[1][2][4][9] so that when the target is eventually provoked into an angry response, the sealioner can act as the aggrieved party, and the target presented as closed-minded and unreasonable.

"Integrity is the King of Sealions."

Integrity

Binge Poster
The sealioner feigns ignorance and politeness while making relentless demands for answers and evidence (while often ignoring or sidestepping any evidence the target has already presented), under the guise of "I'm just trying to have a debate",[1][2][4][9] so that when the target is eventually provoked into an angry response, the sealioner can act as the aggrieved party, and the target presented as closed-minded and unreasonable.

"Integrity is the King of Sealions."
I disagree with your statement.

Thebrownblob

I haven’t really read much of this thread, but I did gather that @Integrity has been given the honor of being bequeathed as king of something and that’s pretty amazing. Congratulations sir, we at brown café your truly proud of you.