Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don’t you realize everything I say to you is sincere and I really, really mean it?

Also, is it a good idea to try to read minds or is it better to allow them to explain their thoughts when they may be unclear?

Don’t sealioning me homie! I asked a legitimate question multiple times.
“ I’ll figure it out” is insulting.
Are you insulting me now?
If you have any serious reply or comment about today’s thought for the day I am open to engaging in any non-disingenuous discussion you may want to engage in.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thought for Today

It has been said that “as we look back over the year just gone, it has been a good year to the extent that we have put good thoughts, good words and good deed into it.”
Who said this? Never heard anyone talk like this.
Have you put good thoughts, good words and good deeds into the world this past year?
Why not start with America First with these good, good and good things.
I love America, don’t you? Where are they in the receiving line to you? Dead last?

May you have good and happy 2023!
What’s with all this “ good” stuff? Nothing more? You don’t wish us health and prosperity, security, etc? Do you read what you post?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1672493565814.png

Integrity

Binge Poster

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I place humanity above any particular nation. Not a proponent of the America First ideology if that’s what you mean.
So, you don’t believe in America First? Are you just living here, enjoying what it provides and your allegiance to America isn’t strong enough to want it and it’s legal citizens to have things they need before other countries?
Hmmmm. That’s kinda messed up.
Yes.

Equal in line to all.
Do you understand the concept of a “line”? Not Line Abreast, because that’s a formation.
Equal in line to all.
If you appreciated what you have, you’d think differently.
America First!
Did you serve in any capacity to the USA?

Integrity

Binge Poster
So, you don’t believe in America First?
Not the ideology. I don’t hold hyper-nationalistic views.
Are you just living here, enjoying what it provides and your allegiance to America isn’t strong enough to want it and it’s legal citizens to have things they need before other countries?
I want all earth’s citizens to have things they need, equally.
Hmmmm. That’s kinda messed up.
If you say so.
Do you understand the concept of a “line”? Not Line Abreast, because that’s a formation.
Semantics.
If you appreciated what you have, you’d think differently.
I do appreciate and am grateful for what I have and yet I think the way I think. Go figure.
America First!
Went over already.
Did you serve in any capacity to the USA?
No.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

It has been asked in the past; “What’s so funny about, peace, love, and understanding?

As we launch into 2023, my hope is that anyone who is imprisoned by cynicism and suffers the pain, consequences and ill will that comes with cynicism can in 2023 personally confront the cynicism that exists in their own soul, mind and lives that is negatively impacting your relationships and life.

May you all experience the joy of truly experiencing peace, love and understanding in your life and may you then share it with others.

Happy New Year Friends

Sincerely,

I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

It has been said you are so made that you can only carry the weight of twenty- four hours, no more. So forget that which lies behind you and breathe in the blessing of each new day.

Let’s do it with gratitude, goodness, and joy.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thought for Today

It has been said, “take what you want and leave the rest.”

Try to live by this simple suggestion.
This is a bastardization of a quote in “One flew over the cuckoo’s nest”.
It reads like a Looter’s Operating Principle the way you copied and pasted it.

I may be wrong, but is this for Looters, Criminals, etc?