Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Thebrownblob

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Thank you.

I don’t get a crown, I do get a dunce cap though.

I will wear it proudly.
Sealions often end their arguments with defeatist statements, like what Integrity has demonstrated for us here, when they tire of a subject or the other participants. (Thank you Integrity for the lesson.)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

It has been said that “as we look back over the year just gone, it has been a good year to the extent that we have put good thoughts, good words and good deed into it.”

Have you put good thoughts, good words and good deeds into the world this past year?

May you have good and happy 2023!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Still waiting homie. What point were you making about me?

Thought for Today

It has been said that “as we look back over the year just gone, it has been a good year to the extent that we have put good thoughts, good words and good deed into it.”

Have you put good thoughts, good words and good deeds into the world this past year?

May you have good and happy 2023!
Still waiting for the point you were making about me homie.
Don’t be a girly girl. Man up and state what you think. You’re a big boy, aren’t you?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Still waiting for the point you were making about me homie.
Don’t be a girly girl. Man up and state what you think. You’re a big boy, aren’t you?
If my not desiring not engage in what IMO is disingenuous posting on your part makes me a girly girl or whatever else you may say then so be it.

You are entitled to your opinion.

If you want to see the point I made yesterday review the thread.

It’s right there, you’ll figure it out.

If you have any serious reply or comment about today’s thought for the day I am open to engaging in any non-disingenuous discussion you may want to engage in.

I hope 2023 is your best year ever.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If my not desiring not engage in what IMO is disingenuous posting on your part makes me a girly girl or whatever else you may say then so be it.

You are entitled to your opinion.

If you want to see the point I made yesterday review the thread.

It’s right there, you’ll figure it out.

If you have any serious reply or comment about today’s thought for the day I am open to engaging in any non-disingenuous discussion you may want to engage in.

I hope 2023 is your best year ever.
Don’t you realize everything I say to you is sincere and I really, really mean it?

Also, is it a good idea to try to read minds or is it better to allow them to explain their thoughts when they may be unclear?

Don’t sealioning me homie! I asked a legitimate question multiple times.
“ I’ll figure it out” is insulting.
Are you insulting me now?