TP-60

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Pretty sad they had to inset the tires and get rid of the fenders because they kept getting ripped off....or the tp is now wider to accommodate more pkgs?
You choose.
I haven't seen a new TP-60 in a long time. The last ones I had were made by Silver Eagle just before they went out of business.

JustDeliverIt

The fenders used to be steel and then changed to composite rubber type. Gee, wonder why?
They're only used at peak now. I dont think any of the middle to lower seniority drivers know how to hook up or back any trailer. It's a lost art imo.

I agree. But those short trailers (8'-12') are harder than a longer trailer. Give me a 30' one and it's easier to put where you want. Those short ones you have to feather or they jackknife quick on you.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I agree. But those short trailers (8'-12') are harder than a longer trailer. Give me a 30' one and it's easier to put where you want. Those short ones you have to feather or they jackknife quick on you.
The first thing I ever backed was a small concrete mixer. If you can back a portable (single axle) concrete mixer you can back anything.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I had one once. It got shipped off to Alaska. Rediculously heavy.
The tongue just hovered at about 18" above the ground if the pod was cranked up and it had no weight in the nose of that thing.
You always knew it was back there when you towed it. I loved parking by FedEx drivers at a dock stop with it attached to a P10.

Johney

Correct- and that's why I said that your top rate is higher than here. If I somehow offended you I am not sure why. Just pointing out that things are different all over.
No offense taken just messing with you. Our top rate maybe higher than your area but I’m pretty sure it’s lower than some.