TP-60

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I use to have haul one to a satelite route. Pain in the rear trying to drive a P60D with a TP-60 doing 45mph on the interstate for 15 miles. That .10 cents was not worth it for all that hooking and unhooking

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The tongue just hovered at about 18" above the ground if the pod was cranked up and it had no weight in the nose of that thing.
You always knew it was back there when you towed it. I loved parking by FedEx drivers at a dock stop with it attached to a P10.
Never thought using a P10 to pull a TP60 was a good scenario. The hitch gets ground down even on a P7.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Never thought using a P10 to pull a TP60 was a good scenario. The hitch gets ground down even on a P7.
I did it for way too long with a manual tranny.

Delivered about 500 pkgs a day, averaged 100 per hour for the three hours and then dropped the trailer.
Had 80-90 stops left after that. Picked up about 300 a day.
Never bothered me then because I was young but no new driver that I know of would even attempt to do that every day now.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I did it for way too long with a manual tranny.

Delivered about 500 pkgs a day, averaged 100 per hour for the three hours and then dropped the trailer.
Had 80-90 stops left after that. Picked up about 300 a day.
Never bothered me then because I was young but no new driver that I know of would even attempt to do that every day now.
Hell yeah dude!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
My center only had hitches on P8s and P7s. P10s are too long. We never had any of those with hitches.
They only used 10s to pull TPs here. That was before we had 1200s. Once we got 12s the TPs were shipped out. Those routes were way too heavy.
Do it while you're young.