TP-60

Future

Victory Ride
I was made to install one on a P10 under protest. It was never actually used.
70221ECB-F956-4A10-B660-64BF39A7EB6C.gif

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Suppose you get stuck pulling out of stop in the morning only to turn around and get stuck pulling out of a stop in the afternoon. They may have the patience to overlook the first tow but will not be nearly as patient with the second.

So, I just don't enter the business property to deliver to their dock?

Other non-delivery. Hitch won't clear business entrance.

9.5er

I had one on a P10.

Got stuck coming out of a business. Drive sloped a little and bottom of hitch caught concrete and I needed a tow truck to get me unstuck.
Your profile pic must have been taken before the tow truck got there. Lol

evilleace

I have a retail route. Pull one with a P10 every day. Piece count varies anywhere from 350 to over 700 some days, just depends on time of year and what stores get hit. Ocassionally have to use it for pickups also.I have one of the new wider ones and I think it pulls fine also lots more room inside. I actually prefer delivering out of it for business.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I have a retail route. Pull one with a P10 every day. Piece count varies anywhere from 350 to over 700 some days, just depends on time of year and what stores get hit. Ocassionally have to use it for pickups also.I have one of the new wider ones and I think it pulls fine also lots more room inside. I actually prefer delivering out of it for business.
Mine was a low step P10 international with a manual trans.
We pull those TPs for years. We never had one problem with them.

evilleace

Mine was a low step P10 international with a manual trans.
We pull those TPs for years. We never had one problem with them.

Mine is a new P10 automatic with the removable hitch that sits on top of the bumper. I leave it on all day even after I drop the TP no issues with scraping anywhere.