Travel Ban

cachmeifucan

Probably but can you imagine how bad dji would collapse when it does happen. Chicago public schools didn't want to close because they supply all the kids with breakfast and lunch and they probably otherwise wouldn't eat. Wtf is snap and food stamps for. So now cps is closed they are going to deliver food to the kids houses how about this if you can't feed your kids get a job. What a waste of tax dollars. I guess they have to disguise all the theft and waste of tax dollars

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably but can you imagine how bad dji would collapse when it does happen. Chicago public schools didn't want to close because they supply all the kids with breakfast and lunch and they probably otherwise wouldn't eat. Wtf is snap and food stamps for. So now cps is closed they are going to deliver food to the kids houses how about this if you can't feed your kids get a job. What a waste of tax dollars. I guess they have to disguise all the theft and waste of tax dollars
In some places kids are even fed dinner and given a backpack full of food for the weekend.

cachmeifucan

Yeah that's sad. And actually any child can eat the free lunch and breakfast without having to show parents income or that they already receive food stamps. If you receive food stamps and still can't feed the family maybe dcfs needs to get involved

newfie

my niece is a school teacher . she ends up throwing a lot of uneaten food away when she has to work the morning breakfast session.