Tribute to a Competitor

T

tieguy

By the way as you stew on that comment I think you would have to concede that the vulgarity of the material exempts it from being classified as a "trained response".

K

kidlogic

Nice potty mouth Tiebaby!!!! After reading your comment you would have to put yourself in the same classification. Vulgar,repulsive and very disrespectful of any of the Ladies who may read this board with your sexual talk. But this is the standard we have come to expect from Tiebaby. What a bottom feeder......

A

antimatter

No sweat, Kidlogic....

He's hiding behind the anonymity of the net the way he no doubt hid behind his tie at work.

Tieguy... I was agreeing with chinachef's emotional comment vs. the robotic (and predictable) comment from management folk. Managers have been taught what to think so they have forgotton how to on their own... and it looks like that behavior follows them into retirement!

Also... selling tickets to watch the demise does not put me in a position of manslaughter... it makes me an entrepreneur!

A

T

tieguy

I'm sorry Kiddy did I give you permission to come and play? Did I say if there are any :censored2: who would like to help anti because he can't defend himself? No No once again you stick your stupid nose in where it does not belong. You just don't learn. Your youthfull impulsiveness again gets you spanked.

T

tieguy

"Tieguy... I was agreeing with chinachef's emotional comment vs. the robotic (and predictable) comment from management folk. Managers have been taught what to think so they have forgotton how to on their own... and it looks like that behavior follows them into retirement!"

OH hell silly me you were just remarking on the tone of the various comments. You didn't really mean you would actually condone watching someone have a heartattack and not helping?

A

antimatter

Gee... I can almost see the veins throbbing in your neck, tie (Necktie? HA). Take it easy.... I don't want to CAUSE your stroke.

I just wanna sell tickets! ;-)

A

K

kidlogic

I wasnt defending him. I just didnt like the sexual talk. It is pretty pathetic that when I swing my sword of common sense and logic that it cuts you so deep that the real mental you comes gushing out for all to see.Taste the steel of my words for yours have no affect on me. I am still the stronger cerebral warrior for you have fallen because commonsense and intellect will always shield all of us from words that a slung out in desparation. It has also become very apparent to all that come here that I am not fighting a knight but a common jester
jester.gif
. I need not demean you for you life is dedicated to doing that job all by yourself.............

A

antimatter

Ha Ha! Like it takes 2 of us to make Tieguy looks stupid! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaaa.... He does such a good job of that by himself....

A

L

local804

In my past posts with tieguy I stated that I didnt think he was a manager, I thought he was just a supervisor.After a couple of weeks. I realized I was wrong. He has the total mentality, boldness,attitude and answers of a manager.If I say the sky is blue, He would say, " NO!!!! The sky is only blue during the day, It really is black.I looked at it last night, and it is black."
He has allthe makings of a center manager. He is NEVER wrong. MUFFDIVERS69.........

U

ups_vette

antimatter:

My "trained responce" was one I learned in church, a house of GOD. By my caring if someone lives or dies offends you, it's because you are void of the basic principes of religion.

Your comments show that you worship at the feet of the all mighty dollar. It must make your parents proud knowing they have raised their child to believe as you do. Throughout history there have been people such as you, placing their own goals above the lives of others. Fortunately for mankind ,these people are destroyed by their own greed, as you will be destroyed.

Your hatred and abnormal desire for money will eventualy destroy you. It is the love of God that can save you. Denounce your worship of money and hatred. It's never too late to embace the arms of our loving God and find peace and love in your heart.

REPENT....REPENT ANTIMATTER

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">Ok...so what exactly are you guys arguing about? </font>

T

tieguy

"I wasnt defending him. I just didnt like the sexual talk. It is pretty pathetic that when I swing my sword of common sense and logic that it cuts you so deep that the real mental you comes gushing out for all to see.Taste the steel of my words for yours have no affect on me. "

Dude that must be some awesome stuff your smoking. Whatever you do don't go into feeders or they'll find it in your bloodstream. By the way your sword is a plastic picnic knife.

T

tieguy

By the way you guys are too much. Your offended by the tone of what I said but your not offended at the cocept of watching a man die or charging admission to watch a man die. ROFLMAO. Mental midgets all of you.

A

antimatter

Now THATS interesting. A religeous post from a retired supervisor! Trying to get into Heaven after all those unjustified warning letters and suspensions you doled out over the years? Jim Casey would cry a river if he saw what you people have done to the atmosphere at his workplace. Don't lecture me, you hypocrite!

As for my "abnormal love of money"... off the mark again, reverend. Just providing for my family.

And yes, my parents ARE proud to have aised someone who sticks to their guns and was unwilling to sell his soul to UPS as a supervisor!

A

T

tieguy

A common line of BS from those who were found unworthy of the job.

D

dannyboy

Too bad this thread over two employee deaths had to digress to this kinda bull. Shame on you all for cheapening this discussion.

The difference is that when the person with the guts to do the right thing comes up on a scene, he treats every one the same. Black, White, Etc. He will do the right thing EVERY time without having to be told, or looking around to see who might be watching. And he does it and slides off without needing a pat on the back or a medal saying he is a hero. Because he is not. He is just a normal person that wants to help out his fellow man. When he is needed he/she steps out and does what needs done, and 9-11 was a prime example of that. Common people doing extraordinary things.

The FDX worker would not have been helped by EMT's, But the Ups worker might have.

d

K

kidlogic

The difference between you and me Tiebaby is that I would show my post to all who I work with and they would still respect me. If you showed your posts (you wouldnt) you would have to hang your head in shame....and everyone here would have to agree.... I feel like I am at some high school post board when you post.

A

antimatter

I agree. Too bad he provoked me. Here is my final word on this subject:

T

tieguy

Hell Kiddie you think I'm impressed because a bunch of 2 year olds with diapers full of think your posts are good. ROFLMAO thats rich. You keep trying to tell me you have someone else in this world of 5 billion that thinks you have something intelligent to say but I know people that freaking stupid are probably non-existent.