moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought that the Clinton were part of the anti-gun campaign .
I would also not fly in a small plane .
Funny how that woman in Hawaii , the one who had control over the birth records was the only one to die in a small plane crash.
weird, huh?

wkmac

I always thought Trump alone was a death squad. I know his just being President is killing partyarch democrats who can't stand that such an inferior human being beat their just as inferior party nominee.

P

pickup

wkmac

Seems to me his "suicide" was arranged by the Clintons as punishment for his audacity in even attempting to get his hands on her emails.

That's the way I see it. You could ask Smith but dead men tell no tales.

All those dead bodies around the Clintons, take off the tin foul hat and stop being taken in by coincidence theories.
;)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Seems to me his "suicide" was arranged by the Clintons as punishment for his audacity in even attempting to get his hands on her emails.

That's the way I see it. You could ask Smith but dead men tell no tales.

This has Trump and the Russians written all over it. Classic KGB mode of assassination

wkmac

Wait long enough and it comes back into fashion.

At some point Democrats are going to lead the charge on McCarthy revisionism.

Reds under the bed!

newfie

I always thought Trump alone was a death squad. I know his just being President is killing partyarch democrats who can't stand that such an inferior human being beat their just as inferior party nominee.

if everyone is inferior does that make us all superior?