Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Sportello

Right. So as Senator Cotton advised Iran, Kim should not put a lot of faith in any deal with Trump. Why would Kim make permanent any denuclearization when any future president can simply reneg on the deal?
Are you kidding? tRUmp won't even keep his part of any 'deal' up. He never has.

vantexan

Right. So as Senator Cotton advised Iran, Kim should not put a lot of faith in any deal with Trump. Why would Kim make permanent any denuclearization when any future president can simply reneg on the deal?
That's why you negotiate a treaty, not an agreement. And before anyone starts talking about the U.S. treaty record with Native Americans we have treaties with Germany, Japan, and Vietnam that are being honored and enforced.

bbsam

Staff member
That's why you negotiate a treaty, not an agreement. And before anyone starts talking about the U.S. treaty record with Native Americans we have treaties with Germany, Japan, and Vietnam that are being honored and enforced.
So we have a treaty with NK?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Photo op for fat narcissists.
Obama is a skinny narcissist ... I guess that's why he was not invited.

Obama Narcisissist Farewell speech.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportello

Obama is a skinny narcissist ... I guess that's why he was not invited.

View attachment 197811
It was HIS farewell speech, who else should he be talking about?

Read the full transcript of President Obama's farewell speech

Claim: Obama referred to himself 75 times.

Obama used the word “I” 40 times, “me” 13 times, “I’ve” 12 times, and “I’m” twice, adding up to a total of 67 self-references. While this is lower than the number of claimed self-references, the difference is negligible.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Um, no. Obama CREATED law through executive orders, sidestepping Congress. Trump is just undoing what shouldn't have been done to begin with.
Um, no.
Trump has signed SOME executive orders to reverse those of Obama.
He has also signed some of his own, sidestepping Congress, which shouldn't be done to begin with.
In your mind it's OK for Trump and not Obama.
You sir are a hypocrite.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It was HIS farewell speech, who else should he be talking about?

Read the full transcript of President Obama's farewell speech

Claim: Obama referred to himself 75 times.

Obama used the word “I” 40 times, “me” 13 times, “I’ve” 12 times, and “I’m” twice, adding up to a total of 67 self-references. While this is lower than the number of claimed self-references, the difference is negligible.
OK

I edited it to say 67.
Thanks for the clarification.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Um, no.
Trump has signed SOME executive orders to reverse those of Obama.
He has also signed some of his own, sidestepping Congress, which shouldn't be done to begin with.
In your mind it's OK for Trump and not Obama.
You sir are a hypocrite.
That's a leap on faulted logic.

My guess is that Van thinks the next President can reverse Trump's EOs just as easily.