Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

watdaflock?

Since newfie like pictures.
8cLtgVeusogOpjM-_bHVQS12GfJlY1tx3WXYqZvM3hU.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
6a1cd0179adb3d3d8c70cbb28139fc9e3c7f74043a2c7ff2650b4935e6994cdf.jpg
The bottom line for the Drumpf Crapholes, is that the Democrats get screwed-over. They're ok with anything, even things that hurt themselves, as long as the Dems get screwed. It's just simple Sadism 101.

Box Ox

"TRUMP WOULD MURDER AS MANY ENEMIES AS KIM JONG UN IF HE COULD, 'ART OF THE DEAL' GHOSTWRITER SAYS"

"President Donald Trump’s Art of the Deal ghostwriter said that the president would “murder as many enemies as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un” if he had the same power and lack of consequence.

Speaking to MSNBC's AM Joy on Saturday, Tony Schwartz said he believed Trump would act like a dictator if he thought he could get away with it.

"If Trump had the power that Kim Jong Un does... and the lack of consequence if he, quote, 'breaks the law,' I believe that Trump would be murdering as many enemies as Kim Jong Un does," Schwartz said."

Trump would murder as many enemies as Kim if he had the power, Art of the Deal ghostwriter says

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"TRUMP WOULD MURDER AS MANY ENEMIES AS KIM JONG UN IF HE COULD, 'ART OF THE DEAL' GHOSTWRITER SAYS"

"President Donald Trump’s Art of the Deal ghostwriter said that the president would “murder as many enemies as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un” if he had the same power and lack of consequence.

Speaking to MSNBC's AM Joy on Saturday, Tony Schwartz said he believed Trump would act like a dictator if he thought he could get away with it.

"If Trump had the power that Kim Jong Un does... and the lack of consequence if he, quote, 'breaks the law,' I believe that Trump would be murdering as many enemies as Kim Jong Un does," Schwartz said."

Trump would murder as many enemies as Kim if he had the power, Art of the Deal ghostwriter says
Another left-wing kook foaming at the mouth.
Geez, these goobers have lost it.
Of course, if it jumps up the ratings, go for it.

vantexan

Saying it doesn't make it so, but I'm sure it made all the Trump haters just quiver in delight.