Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
which one ?
The "Nothing" on the right.

Nat Lampoon - Is Nothing Sacred.jpg

Last edited:

vantexan

Um, no.
Trump has signed SOME executive orders to reverse those of Obama.
He has also signed some of his own, sidestepping Congress, which shouldn't be done to begin with.
In your mind it's OK for Trump and not Obama.
You sir are a hypocrite.
Presidents sign executive orders all the time. As Chief Executive it's their job. But not to create law. You sir are ignorant.

vantexan

Obviously they do not create law or it could not be so easily overturned.
Obama essentially did. Not real by Congress laws, but couldn't get his agenda through Congress so just ordered things to be done. And the Repubs were so scared of losing elections they wouldn't stand up to him.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama essentially did. Not real by Congress laws, but couldn't get his agenda through Congress so just ordered things to be done.
Essentially he did not.
Come on Dude ... even Obama disagrees with you.

Frustrated Obama's message: I'll go it alone (CNBC)
27 Jan 2014

When he stands before lawmakers Tuesday night for his State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama will have a message for the divided Congress that has largely stymied his agenda for the past three years: Fine, I'll go it alone.

"I've got a pen," Obama has said in the weeks leading up to the speech, "and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward."

newfie

Come on Dude ... even Obama disagrees with you.

Frustrated Obama's message: I'll go it alone (CNBC)
27 Jan 2014

When he stands before lawmakers Tuesday night for his State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama will have a message for the divided Congress that has largely stymied his agenda for the past three years: Fine, I'll go it alone.

"I've got a pen," Obama has said in the weeks leading up to the speech, "and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward."

I think the libs here had their memories wiped by Hillary