Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Donald Trump Sorrowfully Cancels Another North Korea Meeting - The Atlantic

Damn. Who woulda thunk? North Korea not serious?

It’s like all those other presidents and diplomats knew what they were talking about after all. Maybe they put the work in.
487bbd71232e414aeab7713d65a6f57cc15c2098.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
My sister was in Hawaii when she got the emergency alert on her phone that ballistic missiles were incoming. It was a whole :censored2:ing 40 minutes till the next alert came saying false alarm.
She said people were really freaking out and parents were putting their children in sewers/storm drains and all kinds of unimaginable craziness was going on.

Since Trump's meeting the NK dictator there's been less noise out of that nut, but who knows for how long.
;)

Sportello

My sister was in Hawaii when she got the emergency alert on her phone that ballistic missiles were incoming. It was a whole :censored2:ing 40 minutes till the next alert came saying false alarm.
She said people were really freaking out and parents were putting their children in sewers/storm drains and all kinds of unimaginable craziness was going on.

Since Trump's meeting the NK dictator there's been less noise out of that nut, but who knows for how long.
;)
He's done testing.

bbsam

Staff member
good to see you rooting for nuclear war with North Korea

another Trump negotiating ploy, buckle up its going to be a long drawn out affair.
Oh no. I was just concerned that the Donald might not get his Nobel Peace Prize if the NK nut job doesn’t play nicely with our nut job.

newfie

Oh no. I was just concerned that the Donald might not get his Nobel Peace Prize if the NK nut job doesn’t play nicely with our nut job.

don't worry its coming .

you cuckservatives do realize these negotiations will take some work and some back and forth? or are you both really this naïve?