Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I fail to see the connection between what marriage is all about and Trump meeting with Kim Jung Un. Hmmm.

A hint dropped maybe they'll take it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I fail to see the connection between what marriage is all about and Trump meeting with Kim Jung Un. Hmmm.

A hint dropped maybe they'll take it.
upload_2018-8-9_18-27-58.jpeg

They love each other.
images

Wonder what their kids will look like?

BrownArmy

How pitiful Christians are that have a different standard of morality than you do. How dare them!

How dare anyone have a different opinion than you. They need to be degraded and made to look like idiots. They don't have a "right'' to disagree.

It’s not even about that.

Look, believe whatever you want to believe, both DIDO and I will support you.

I’m an atheist, yet I will go to the mat for you to be free to practice whatever you believe.

I’ll go to the mat for Christians, for Muslims, for Buddhists, for Hindus, etc.

Do Zoroastrians still exist?

I’ll go ‘to the mat’ for them as well.

You’re a Christian, that’s totally cool, but it’s just your opinion, or your upbringing, or whatever, but you don’t own the ‘religious’ space.

My impression of America is that we’re a conglomeration of this and that, different religions, different races, different ideas.

That’s not a deficit, that’s our strength.

I mean this in the nicest, most safe-space kind of way, but Christianity isn’t the only game in town.

It’s OK, do you, and let others do them.

There really is space for us all.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s not even about that.

Look, believe whatever you want to believe, both DIDO and I will support you.

I’m an atheist, yet I will go to the mat for you to be free to practice whatever you believe.

I’ll go to the mat for Christians, for Muslims, for Buddhists, for Hindus, etc.

Do Zoroastrians still exist?

I’ll go ‘to the mat’ for them as well.

You’re a Christian, that’s totally cool, but it’s just your opinion, or your upbringing, or whatever, but you don’t own the ‘religious’ space.

My impression of America is that we’re a conglomeration of this and that, different religions, different races, different ideas.

That’s not a deficit, that’s our strength.

I mean this in the nicest, most safe-space kind of way, but Christianity isn’t the only game in town.

It’s OK, do you, and let others do them.

There really is space for us all.

It is about that. The post was an answer to DIDO's question.

I've gone to the mat for people you haven't listed.

Look at the conversation. Believe what you want to believe all through it. Where in the conversion did you see where I was " owning " the religious space?

Where in the conversation did I say I was a Christian? I'm fully aware of the games in town. The door has never been closed.

I agree with your impression of America and the resulting strength .

I mean this in the nicest way, where in the conversation did you get the impression that I thought Christianity was the only game in town?

My point exactly. There seems to be plenty of space until Mr. Creative is involved.

Look at the conversation again... Thanks