Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ya, because the Christians on the religious right lost. Now gays have the equal right to get married.

They lobbied hard against equality, but justice prevailed. Yay murica'!

You never addressed anything I brought up.
Best you did was a creative check.
Yay dido! You rallied at the end with where you wanted to go the whole time with no discussion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You never addressed anything I brought up.
Best you did was a creative check.
Yay dido! You rallied at the end with where you wanted to go the whole time with no discussion.
You said they have equality, I pointed out the fact that they only have it because the religious right christians lost the fight against equality.

What else did you want me to address?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They can call it whatever they like. If it isn't between a man and a woman, with the potential to create a family through that union, it isn't a marriage. All the legalese in the world won't change that.
If that was the opinion of the people fighting their equal rights then why did they waste everyone's time...... Oh yeah, they wanted the government to force their anti gay opinion on everyone else.

vantexan

If that was the opinion of the people fighting their equal rights then why did they waste everyone's time...... Oh yeah, they wanted the government to force their anti gay opinion on everyone else.
They can fight all they want. They can call it whatever they want. If it's not between a man and woman it's not a real marriage. But it's a free country. If the government wants to give them binding legal responsibilities so be it. We aren't a theocracy and you're not going to see millions of Christians in the streets tearing everything up over it. In spite of your opinion of Christians that's not what we do.

It will be fine

They can call it whatever they like. If it isn't between a man and a woman, with the potential to create a family through that union, it isn't a marriage. All the legalese in the world won't change that.
I love this awful argument. How long should society allow a marriage after menopause? Should people be forced to prove they aren’t sterile before getting married? Have you never heard of adoption? It allows the potential to create a family without a biological process of the parents, surprised you don’t know about it.

vantexan

I love this awful argument. How long should society allow a marriage after menopause? Should people be forced to prove they aren’t sterile before getting married? Have you never heard of adoption? It allows the potential to create a family without a biological process of the parents, surprised you don’t know about it.
Yes there's all kinds of scenarios but bottom line marriage is between a man and a woman. You can something else a marriage if you like but doesn't make it so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ya considering his wife had a kid with another man, his arguments are pretty bizarre.

vantexan

Ya cause the religious right keeps losing.
You keep harping that we're going to turn it into a theocracy. When in the history of the States was it a theocracy? In has never been nor will it ever be. Unless you continue to let in hardline Muslims. At the point they're in the majority we'll have serious issues.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It does for a man married to a woman.
And homosexual marriages too!
Murica'!
tumblr_nqkd6ujD4G1rx2uimo1_500.gif

It will be fine

I'm married to a woman. Under my definition the POTENTIAL is there to create a family. Two men or two women are never going to reproduce.
Your wife is past child bearing age, there’s no potential. You aren’t really married. Call it whatever you want but it’s not a marriage. See how stupid this argument is?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You said they have equality, I pointed out the fact that they only have it because the religious right christians lost the fight against equality.

What else did you want me to address?

Everything good Mr. Creative.
Just lie in wait for a statement to attack and then claim you had some kind of objective discussion.