Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
35102723_853647861486028_4855893447946534912_n.jpg

watdaflock?

"A useful way to test the deal Donald Trump has reached with Kim Jong-un is to imagine what Trump himself would have said had it been Barack Obama rather than him who shook hands with the North Korean dictator.
Kim was treated as a world statesman on a par with the president of the United States, the two meeting on equal terms, right down to the equal numbers of flags behind them as they shook hands."

Trump effing comments about N.K. having great beaches. Are you effing kidding me? "while I was watching an ICBM test" Trump says....

lol Please tell me you're not really this ignorant.

Not factually accurate.
Being factual means absolutely nothing to Trump and his stupid supporters.

I love how you folks who don't give a damn about the military or our allies will pounce on anything that you can use to be critical.
Trump is more friendly to Kim Jung and Vlad Putin, than he is to the prime minster of Canada and UK. What has Trump done that benefits our allies?

Last edited:

newfie

The US has been trying for years. The fact that there was never a photo op, that the leaders never met, what does that mean?

The hard work remains, but the president made headlines and for a reality tv guy, that’s all that really matters, right?
You still have to keep trying. The best headline is the one that would come later. That's the one he is after. I would love to see an end to the Korean war. My dad was wounded there. I've lived with that war my entire life plus.