Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Sportello

As you hypocrits jealously spin your anti Trump talking points keep in Mind that any and every cricism you project on Trump could have easily been spun on how Obama handled Cuba. With one exception Trump is treated with respect while Obama had to practically call an Uber when he flew to Cuba.
You’re slurring tonight, take care of yourself, don’t do a Kudlow.

Check yourself, seriously.

Not a snark, just a concern.

If you aren’t doing voice to text, I apologize.

watdaflock?

As you hypocrits jealously spin your anti Trump talking points keep in Mind that any and every cricism you project on Trump could have easily been spun on how Obama handled Cuba. With one exception Trump is treated with respect while Obama had to practically call an Uber when he flew to Cuba.
Hilarious that the Trump nut-huggers attempt to compare Obama and Cuba with Trump, Putin and KJU.

Who do you think has better beaches, Cuba or North Korea?

bbsam

Staff member
Not all.
Not everything is black or white (I won’t speak for @MAKAVELI).
This is not a binary world.
Was it important for Trump? Sure.
Would it be important for Obama? Sure.

Trump knows that if can’t deliver it will be a blot and negative against him.
I don’t think he cares what’s delivered or not. He got his photo op “doing” what no other US president “could” do. Isn’t that how he’s marketing it? In actuality it’s what no other president “would” do. Big difference.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t think he cares what’s delivered or not. He got his photo op “doing” what no other US president “could” do. Isn’t that how he’s marketing it? In actuality it’s what no other president “would” do. Big difference.
Your position would make more sense if it was closer to November 6th.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Pentagon: Mattis consulted on Trump move to halt US-South Korean war games

Defense Secretary James Mattis was consulted on, and not surprised by, President Trump’s announcement Tuesday that the Pentagon will hold off on military exercises with South Korea during ongoing negotiations with North Korea, CNN reported.

“He was not surprised. He was consulted. ... The secretary is in full alignment with the president to meet his goal which is denuclearization of the peninsula,” Pentagon chief spokeswoman Dana White told CNN.