Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Drumpf----- Show us your 1040 line for C.U.A. LLC Donald and we can put an end to this farce, But one of these days comrade drumpf is going to state a nasty and stupid lie about the IRS. I CAN'T WAIT.

newfie

Drumpf----- Show us your 1040 line for C.U.A. LLC Donald and we can put an end to this farce, But one of these days comrade drumpf is going to state a nasty and stupid lie about the IRS. I CAN'T WAIT.

oh you mean if I show you the tax returns you guys will suddenly stop crying like little girls. Hahaa that's a hoot.

newfie

No defending it. Just how it is.

I have to wonder If the libs are partially correct. the Russians have to love the way our the fighting and arguing and bickering has made our government totally unable to function. perhaps that is the overall plan and plot of theirs.

bbsam

Staff member
I have to wonder If the libs are partially correct. the Russians have to love the way our the fighting and arguing and bickering has made our government totally unable to function. perhaps that is the overall plan and plot of theirs.
Very insightful. Now when did the fighting and bickering begin? It wasn't on January 20th.

newfie

Very insightful. Now when did the fighting and bickering begin? It wasn't on January 20th.

no it started when trump became the republican candidate. at that point it was a full court press with the media and DNC in lock step against him. Their game is to create something new every day throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

your side is in danger of being the boy that cried wolf. if you ever do create a real controversy no one will be paying attention after so many false manufactured ones in the past.

BrownArmy

no it started when trump became the republican candidate. at that point it was a full court press with the media and DNC in lock step against him. Their game is to create something new every day throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

your side is in danger of being the boy that cried wolf. if you ever do create a real controversy no one will be paying attention after so many false manufactured ones in the past.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Very nice of you to warn the dems about falling to the same fate that your party did. :wink2:

BrownArmy

no it started when trump became the republican candidate. at that point it was a full court press with the media and DNC in lock step against him...

Sounds like the RNC against Obama, for eight years.

The shoe is on the other foot, stop crying snowflake.