Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

newfie

By that logic they also had their justice department investigating Hillary during the campaign. Oh the horror! For some reason I don't think you believe that investigation was so scandalous.

That investigation started prior to Hillary running for president. In that case Hillary could have actually shortened the investigation by being much more forthcoming . The illegal server came out as a result of the Benghazi investigation. The Benghazi investigation came about because Hillary showed a complete incompetence as a secretary of state when not feathering her own bed. instead she delayed and stalled at every turn thus she actually extended into the time period of her campaign. Her best tactic in hindsight knowing she was running for president would have been to produce all evidence and get the investigation over with prior to her campaign. its not like Obama would have held her accountable for breaking the law.

as you have your pity party over Hillary's lost presidency keep in mind somewhere in the back of your head that anyone but Hillary would be facing jail time right now.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yesterday's Comey statements really makes one wonder if there was collusion between some members of Trump's campaign team.
Manafort was thrown under the bus by Trump's spokesman yesterday.
Comey hedging his answers related to this.
Sumtin's up.

Whataya think @Jones ?
No idea. Not much would surprise me at this point though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That investigation started prior to Hillary running for president. In that case Hillary could have actually shortened the investigation by being much more forthcoming . The illegal server came out as a result of the Benghazi investigation. The Benghazi investigation came about because Hillary showed a complete incompetence as a secretary of state when not feathering her own bed. instead she delayed and stalled at every turn thus she actually extended into the time period of her campaign. Her best tactic in hindsight knowing she was running for president would have been to produce all evidence and get the investigation over with prior to her campaign. its not like Obama would have held her accountable for breaking the law.

as you have your pity party over Hillary's lost presidency keep in mind somewhere in the back of your head that anyone but Hillary would be facing jail time right now.
She still may be if Bill & Huma keep throwing her under the bus.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Back when Comey's testimony was seen as detrimental to Clinton, you had some people on this board singing his praises and others attacking him as a partisan hack. Now that his testimony is seen as detrimental to Trump you literally have the exact same people taking the exact opposite positions.

wkmac

Back when Comey's testimony was seen as detrimental to Clinton, you had some people on this board singing his praises and others attacking him as a partisan hack. Now that his testimony is seen as detrimental to Trump you literally have the exact same people taking the exact opposite positions.

Both sides seem to flip back and forth depending on the political narrative. Julian Assange and Wikileaks is another example of this effect.

It will be fine

Both sides seem to flip back and forth depending on the political narrative. Julian Assange and Wikileaks is another example of this effect.
Wikileaks is a bit different. We've now realized they are just a public wing of the Russian intelligence service. That's why a lot of people have stopped supporting them.

BrownArmy

If the poll was about Comey you'd need a category for people who answered "who?".

Most people don't care about these distractions at all.

So, BC Current Events posters are ahead of the curve?

Lulz.

(Granted, BC posters in general are a very very small subset of a subset of the US population...)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Q4u74PL.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I want everyone hear to know that I just selected A Russian to win a game of champions in Hearthstone .
I picked him over the US , Korean , and China players .
As he wins I will be rewarded , so I wish to declare my actions now before the FBI is called in to investigate .