Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

wkmac

Trump may well be dirty on some level but if you wound an animal and then back them into a corner, you may not like what said animal does next. At some point, does Trump become a kind of Samson and pull the house down on everyone's head?

That is exactly what I hope happens! ;)

C6AwdBWWgAE07ce.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump may well be dirty on some level but if you wound an animal and then back them into a corner, you may not like what said animal does next. At some point, does Trump become a kind of Samson and pull the house down on everyone's head?

That is exactly what I hope happens! ;)

C6AwdBWWgAE07ce.jpg
.....draining the swamp...!!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Conservative views:
○Obama could have tapped the tower so, he did do it
○Obama didn't like Drumpf and Drumpf was beating Hillary, so he did do it.
○It was what they would have done, so he did do it.
○There was no Russian interference, it is just a Democratic ploy because they got trounced.
○Putin is great because he is a real man
○Communism still bad but, Russia is good now
○Liberal media hates DrumpF so all the news on Russia and Drumpf is "Fake News"
○Democrats are stupid and are pissed their emails were hacked. The RNC has never been hacked because they are smart.
○We are throwing a fit because they won, we need to grow up and get over it.
○We are focused on Russia so we avoid looking at how Hillary stole the election from Bernie.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yesterday's Comey statements really makes one wonder if there was collusion between some members of Trump's campaign team.
Manafort was thrown under the bus by Trump's spokesman yesterday.
Comey hedging his answers related to this.
Sumtin's up.

Whataya think @Jones ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yesterday's Comey statements really makes one wonder if there was collusion between some members of Trump's campaign team.
Manicotti was thrown under the bus by Trump's spokesman yesterday.
Comey hedging his answers related to this.
Sumtin's up.

Whataya think @Jones ?

Comey was refusing to answer more questions than ones he did answer. He seems to be playing the political game for his own benefit. Maybe he wants to be another Hoover.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Comey was refusing to answer more questions than ones he did answer. He seems to be playing the political game for his own benefit. Maybe he wants to be another Hoover.
Yep, he's smart and cagey ... for what reason?
You may be right.
Maybe he knew stuff about Hilary he couldn't reveal ... so he released that "well/poorly timed letter to Congress 2 weeks before the election.
I am definitely not comfortable with him as Director CIA but I want him to finish this Russian thing first.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep, he's smart and cagey ... for what reason?
You may be right.
Maybe he knew stuff about Hilary he couldn't reveal ... so he released that "well/poorly timed letter to Congress 2 weeks before the election.
I am definitely not comfortable with him as Director CIA but I want him to finish this Russian thing first.

The Russian investigation started months before the election and hasn't found anything yet, but is still ongoing. Yes they spied on us but we do the same to them. Everyone does it. No evidence of collusion with Trump.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The Russian investigation started months before the election and hasn't found anything yet, but is still ongoing. Yes they spied on us but we do the same to them. Everyone does it. No evidence of collusion with Trump.
Unfortunately, you can't prove that and no one in Washington is asking for our opinions.
Is Comey playing a game here ... if Trump keeps him on as CIA Director ... nothing was found ... otherwise .......

bbsam

Staff member
I wouldn't say it hasn't found anything yet. It's likely that what has been found had not yet fully been "disseminated".

newfie

whats particularly disturbing and so far overlooked is that the Obama administration had their justice department actively investigating the opposition party during an election. A media that tries to turn every incidental contact with a Russian ambassador into collusion somehow ignores this action in that context.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
whats particularly disturbing and so far overlooked is that the Obama administration had their justice department actively investigating the opposition party during an election. A media that tries to turn every incidental contact with a Russian ambassador into collusion somehow ignores this action in that context.
The agency/Dept heads like to be independant.
I would say it was typical surveillance of a Russian diplomat into which several members of Trump's team wandered into.
I would imagine the biggest crime here is leaking the transcript of a US citizen's conversation to the press.

oldngray

nowhere special
The agency/Dept heads like to be independant.
I would say it was typical surveillance of a Russian diplomat into which several members of Trump's team wandered into.
I would imagine the biggest crime here is leaking the transcript of a US citizen's conversation to the press.

But Comey said he wasn't investigating who the leaker was. He did admit it was a felony to do so though. He seems to be playing a game of his own.

It will be fine

By that logic they also had their justice department investigating Hillary during the campaign. Oh the horror! For some reason I don't think you believe that investigation was so scandalous.

newfie

But Comey said he wasn't investigating who the leaker was. He did admit it was a felony to do so though. He seems to be playing a game of his own.

he would not admit to investigating the leaker because he said he did not want to publicly admit the information leaked was classified but was absolutely forthcoming on the point an investigation of the trump people started last june. That admission has been labeled unusual by some.
The press made it sound like this was some new revelation. I seemed to remember Manifort being released by the Trump people for that very reason.