Tues-Sat RCPD

542thruNthru

I heard my BA say it about a hundred times

Never saw it on paper

Doesn't seem to be a thing here. Sounds like a lazy local to me.

If I'm a 10 year PT employee and have a second job my seniority should afford me the right to go home before some new kid. I should haven't to suck up to a sup so that I'm allowed to leave first before anyone else.

That's just one example.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

If I'm a 10 year PT employee and have a second job my seniority should afford me the right to go home before some new kid. I should haven't to suck up to a sup so that I'm allowed to leave first before anyone else.

That's just one example.
I 100% agree. Senority is all we got, I'll put my time in just like everybody else. Ultimately if somebody MAKES you work it's never a bad thing, just more experience and time on road

hegro

This is actuality something the union didn’t think about (not shocking) that some guys may want to stay t-s
I work with a guy who wants to stay Tues-Sat. I thought about it as well since my route doesn't dispatch on Monday but it will be nice to be on the same schedule as most people I know.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lots of talk about Sunday delivery in this contract , get ready union brothers , Sunday delivery is almost here.

JustDeliverIt

Lots of talk about Sunday delivery in this contract , get ready union brothers , Sunday delivery is almost here.

I think they put it in there to cover themselves, but I don't see it happening soon. They are loosing too much money on Saturdays, some areas are even contemplating rolling back or eliminating Saturday delivery. Don't think they would add to the dumpster fire at this point until Saturdays are figured out and making money.

But, then again, it is UPS. Can never have too much of a bad thing.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This is said a lot but it's not true here. Can you show me where it says that seniority can only be used to work?

I heard my BA say it about a hundred times

Never saw it on paper

That's just one example.

I 100% agree. Senority is all we got, I'll put my time in just like everybody else. Ultimately if somebody MAKES you work it's never a bad thing, just more experience and time on road

BA repeats that line about a million times a year.

Maybe I should try @Rutherford B Hays 4 corners tactic

Here you go, have at it, Southern Supplement
9B485F65-1E6F-41BB-82CF-8C133C17FCBA.jpeg

OrionsBitch

Not...
This is said a lot but it's not true here. Can you show me where it says that seniority can only be used to work?

That's what seniority is for.....It's self explanatory. Also talked with the union and management about this in the past and they both agreed. Seniority earns you more vacation time. But when it comes to day to day job it secures your ability to work. It doesn't secure your ability to take off whenever you want. How about you show me where in the contract is says seniority gives you the right to force a lower seniority driver on your bid route because you want to go play golf....

542thruNthru

That's what seniority is for.....It's self explanatory. Also talked with the union and management about this in the past and they both agreed. Seniority earns you more vacation time. But when it comes to day to day job it secures your ability to work. It doesn't secure your ability to take off whenever you want. How about you show me where in the contract is says seniority gives you the right to force a lower seniority driver on your bid route because you want to go play golf....

9B485F65-1E6F-41BB-82CF-8C133C17FCBA.jpeg