Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

bacha29

Tulsi Gabbard simply has political ambitions that are larger than what the Democratic party could support and fulfill. She along with other congressional members presently serving and have served all have eyes on the prize. The presidency? Nah. Political talk radio and social media. They'll make 10 times what they would make serving in Congress.

Thebrownblob

Tulsi Gabbard simply has political ambitions that are larger than what the Democratic party could support and fulfill. She along with other congressional members presently serving and have served all have eyes on the prize. The presidency? Nah. Political talk radio and social media. They'll make 10 times what they would make serving in Congress.
Maybe, but so what, if she’s not interesting no one will listen.

newfie

are there poor congressmen i dont know about?

Thebrownblob

House members salary $174,000 . Lester Holt of NBC News makes.....$15 million.
I know it’s crazy they don’t even make that much more money than me and yet most of them are millionaires. Weird being a selfless public servant really pays. 🙄 I can hardly wait for the midterms because the next crew that takes over will definitely have our best interests. 😬🤡😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
House members salary $174,000 . Lester Holt of NBC News makes.....$15 million.
The net worth of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her husband Paul grew by an estimated $16.7 million in 2020, as millions of Americans struggled to make ends meet during the coronavirus pandemic.

Thebrownblob

The net worth of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her husband Paul grew by an estimated $16.7 million in 2020, as millions of Americans struggled to make ends meet during the coronavirus pandemic.
That seems very reasonable. She’s a true American servant. 😂 Honestly they will rip us off as long as we put up with it. But they know as long as they hand out crumbs to the masses they’re safe.

bacha29

You don't say. According to available information Nancy Pelosi is only the 10th wealthiest member of Congress. So who are the richest? Senate.....Senator Rick Scott...GOP...Florida.....$259 million . Richest House member....Rep. Greg Gianforte.... GOP...Montana....$214 million.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They'll make 10 times what they would make serving in Congress.
Nancy Pelosi begs to differ.
She's enriched herself beyond belief.
You don't say. According to available information Nancy Pelosi is only the 10th wealthiest member of Congress. So who are the richest? Senate.....Senator Rick Scott...GOP...Florida.....$259 million . Richest House member....Rep. Greg Gianforte.... GOP...Montana....$214 million.
Are you trying to prove my point for me?
SMH

oldngray

nowhere special
You have no point to make....You never did. As evidenced by the fact that you failed to acknowledge just who the richest members of Congress are regardless of party affiliation.
How many were already rich before getting elected vs how many gained millions afterwards? On salaries a fraction of that?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1665857633462.png

Thebrownblob

bacha29

You said she'll make more doing a podcast.
I said pelosi enriched herself while in office.
Then you posted a bunch of millionaire politicians.

Sounds like you're deflecting because I tricked you into proving yourself wrong.

Carry on.
Your alleging that she alone experienced increased wealth while in office. If you do in fact have a point to make then do the research and find out and post the names of the House and Senate member whose net worth has increased during their time in office. If not then once again you have no point to make and your simply wasting everyone's time. BTW I'm one of the few left who hasn't put you on ignore.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your alleging that she alone experienced increased wealth while in office.
I never once said that. Stop lying you're better than this.

You're just trying to knock down a strawman to deflect from the fact you made a silly argument then disproved it yourself 2 posts later.
They'll make 10 times what they would make serving in Congress.
Nancy Pelosi begs to differ.
She's enriched herself beyond belief.
Guys, Tulsi only left the Democrat party because she'll make more money doing podcasts. Also here's a list of politicians making tens of millions of dollars.

Lol.