Unfair DQ from Intergrad atlanta

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Blow up dolls now?
rBVaI1kNQw6AVdINAAih3Q5Jy7c292.jpg

PalletDockShifter

Did you actually go out on the Road?? If they scheduled your flight at 9 and the test at 11 did you fly out at 9 or drive at 11...? If you actually drove on that day and got a later flight I dont see how thats not a fair chance. Also I believe there are two On Road days at integrad, perhaps your performance on the first day was enough to DQ you before the final day. Just a thought.
My flight was scheduled at 9:40 in the morning for a 3 o clock flight. My driving test was at 11:10. I think i was the best driver there. Ive been doing carwash package car for 5 years. I did well on the driving tests. They passed my partner and he almost wrecked.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Supervisors dont change the code when required to pull a route. Its based on the Employee GEMs code, and the company would never reclassify them as an employee..unless performing their 30 days in a free hire period.

It shows as scratch for fairness to both sides. If paying a grievance for doing Union work it should go off the Plan day as typically I am quicker than the plan day as we all are salary and im not spending one extra minute doing someone elses job just to pay a union member for it....It actually benefits you in that cirumstance..

This ones deep into the Kool-Aid

PalletDockShifter

Ill file with the union but if that doesnt do it ill try next time. I would have made a good package car driver though. They also failed some seasonal drivers. It seems like they arent hurting for drivers at the moment. Not by how they were failing ppl.

PalletDockShifter

Did you actually go out on the Road?? If they scheduled your flight at 9 and the test at 11 did you fly out at 9 or drive at 11...? If you actually drove on that day and got a later flight I dont see how thats not a fair chance. Also I believe there are two On Road days at integrad, perhaps your performance on the first day was enough to DQ you before the final day. Just a thought.
I flew out at 3pm. Driving test was at 11am. Called delta airlines and they said UPS scheduled the flight at 9am. Meaning they were going to fail me regardless of the driving test. They wanted a reason but i kept passing the tests. Looking back i think i was annoying them. I was doing well though.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ill file with the union but if that doesnt do it ill try next time. I would have made a good package car driver though. They also failed some seasonal drivers. It seems like they arent hurting for drivers at the moment. Not by how they were failing ppl.
Must be trying to improve the intelligence of the driver workforce.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Theres always feeders too. Feeders may be in the near future. But you are right man. Fair or not I have to work on how I come off to others.
I agree from what you have posted.
I had the same problem.
Many insecure people don't like a question as they perceive it as questioning their authority.
Remember, others judge you by their perceptions ... not by what you think.
Vice-versa, you can think anything you want but speak what they want to hear.
I faked it for 40 years ... you can too!