Uniform Policy for shorts

milb

Respected Member
Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?

milb

Respected Member
no tattoos. Just seems like a childish argument. We can wear a short sleeve shirt with pants but not a long sleeve shirt with shorts:confused:.

Holydriver

Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?
This time of year I wear a long sleeve and shorts every morning then change into short sleeve when the time is right. I think you're being jerked around

Holydriver

We have a few guys who do that here and I have always been curious as to why they do.
I'll tell you why! My legs don't get as cold as my arms do, and usually it's going to warm up enough to switch into a short sleeve later in the day. I wear it when it's brisk in the morning. It's like 40 in the morning and 70 during working hours here right now. So that temp change gets to me

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's a horrible loo
82845830.gif

Last edited: