Uniform Policy for shorts

tourists24

Some of the older seniority drivers do it all by the book like that. Changing before and after work in the locker room is another that comes to mind.
Wow. There are still drivers that change before and after work? That IS old school. I'm not sure we have a single driver in our center that does that. Only about half even have lockers anymore

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wow. There are still drivers that change before and after work? That IS old school. I'm not sure we have a single driver in our center that does that. Only about half even have lockers anymore

We have lockers but I don't know of a single driver who changes in to and out of their uniform on property. I use my locker to store my jacket, vest and other winter items.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You folks all live on the edge. A bunch of wild and crazy guys.

image.png

rod

Retired 22 years
I liked wearing shorts for about 7-8 months a year. Never when there was snow on the ground---I always thought that made those who did it look foolish. To this day my shins look like I was a professional shin kicker from jumping into high step P-600's and P-800's and missing a step. That smarts:

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
rip the lining out of a jacket and wear that over your shirt jac with shorts. Stand by your management's office with two dozen donuts and hand them out to drivers who wear their jacket too.