Uniform Policy for shorts

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was delivering to a woman Friday who works at UPS Corporate as a Buyer. She mentioned that she was looking at getting polo shirts back as an option for drivers. I'm not getting my hopes up for that.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Made in USA.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1469938255.123876.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Cuz it's cold?

Cold is relative. I stand outside talking to my neighbors when it's 65º out in shorts and short sleeves. I'm comfy. They are from Georgia and think it's freezing out.
Just like there is a lot of people who wear jeans in California year round where as I am in shorts the second it's consistently over 60º

jr32bad

For a public traded company some of there policy's are ridiculous I wear a sweat shirt under my shirt in the winter never been harassed about it and it's a short sleeve jacket shirt. Must have a manager that's a total :censored2: bag

For a public traded company some of there policy's are ridiculous I wear a sweat shirt under my shirt in the winter never been harassed about it and it's a short sleeve jacket shirt. Must have a manager that's a total :censored2: bag
I wear my shirt sleeve shirts in the winter with long johns or under armor underneath. They just don't know it because I have a jacket on.