Uniform Policy for shorts

BrownTexas

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1458869659.583797.jpg

fres431

This time of year I wear a long sleeve and shorts every morning then change into short sleeve when the time is right. I think you're being jerked around
Long sleeve shirt to cover tats since according to ups guidelines tats need to be covered..another out is your adjusting to changing conditions, conditions are is colder in am and warmer as you get moving..take the warning letter and article 37(harassment) grieve it. Force ups to practice what they preach or don't preach it..

ChrisTheBrown

What kind of maroon would even think that it looks good to wear a long sleeve with the brownie shorts........Seriously BRO....
Do you honestly think your management team would approve of that???

I didn't think so.

Box Ox

UPS should get a warning letter for issuing shorts that rip with the slightest movement they don't like and make your D look like a professional wrestler before proper uniform combinations ever become flavor of the month. One problem at a time, kids.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What kind of maroon would even think that it looks good to wear a long sleeve with the brownie shorts........Seriously BRO....

I didn't think so.
I could see it. My legs usually feel warmer than my arms. Wear a long sleeve for the morning while it's still cool and roll up the sleeves when it get's warmer.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
UPS should get a warning letter for issuing shorts that rip with the slightest movement they don't like and make your D look like a professional wrestler before proper uniform combinations ever become flavor of the month. One problem at a time, kids.
I'm not holding my breath...

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've worn long sleeve shirts with shorts for years during the fall and early spring.
Easy solution is wear your shirt sleeve in the hub and once you get on area throw on your long sleeve.

rod

Retired 22 years

I didn't think so.

The real question is "what kind of maroon thinks any part of the brown uniform is good looking?"

dropNbolt

....just tell your Sup that you are hiding the bruises from all the strong arming they do at United WayOutOfLine donating time.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
you guys have a policy on tattoos? I have guys on my route that have visible sleeve tattoos. The other day I saw a cover driver with plug earrings(dude).
We have supervisors with plug earrings, sleave and neck tattoos. The standards are really low

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
"Oh my god it was awful. That sumbitch showed up to deliver my paper towels and he had a long sleeved shirt and shorts on." Get outta here...the grooming/uniform standards are a joke

Indecisi0n

I'll tell you why! My legs don't get as cold as my arms do, and usually it's going to warm up enough to switch into a short sleeve later in the day. I wear it when it's brisk in the morning. It's like 40 in the morning and 70 during working hours here right now. So that temp change gets to me
Do you have beefy legs?