Uniform Standards

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I don't have tattoos or a beard or rippled clothes...but seriously shut up. Deliver the box to the house it goes to and go about your day. Nobody cares what you look like if they get their package on time.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
What customers do care about is me backing up to their dock and there's 600 pieces smashed into a truck and their boxes are all crushed...but dear god PLEASE don't hand me a box if you didn't shave this morning!!!!

purehavanne

I bought one of the $6 pairs of socks and cut off the bottom half. I wear fresh black socks underneath and pull the Brown sock over like a sleeve. No way I'm buying multiple pairs at that price.

SafetyFirst

Nobody uses UPS because of how the drivers look. It's all about how much it costs and getting their stuff in 1 piece, let's be realistic.

There's a mailman on my route, old hippy white guy with dreads ... People on the route love him, he's a great guy too. A clean shaven face and shiny shoes don't make me feel superior to him.

(Also how many times are you going to shine shoes? I walk into the back of my package car and there's enough dust kicked up to restore them to their previous condition.)