UNION BUSTERS - Keep FedEx Freight Union Free FB page Using TDU Links

Inthegame

It's just a show of how strong my faith is today. Faith is a marathon sometimes.
Bless you.

A Marathon that even if you stumble and get up a thousand times and keep walking forward you still win.
And Bless you.
Your post reminded me of a speech once given by the labor leader Eugene Debs over a hundred years ago...
"Ten thousand times has the labor movement stumbled and fallen and bruised itself, and risen again; been seized by the throat and choked and clubbed into insensibility; enjoined by courts, assaulted by thugs, charged by the militia, shot down by regulars, traduced by the press, frowned upon by public opinion, deceived by politicians, threatened by priests, repudiated by renegades, preyed upon by grafters, infested by spies, deserted by cowards, betrayed by traitors, bled by leeches, and sold out by leaders, but notwithstanding all this, and all these, it is today the most vital and potential power this planet has ever known, and its historic mission of emancipating the workers of the world from the thraldom of the ages is as certain of ultimate realization as is the setting of the sun."
And it is still true...
Happy Easter

image.jpeg
Bless you.

And Bless you.
Your post reminded me of a speech once given by the labor leader Eugene Debs over a hundred years ago...
"Ten thousand times has the labor movement stumbled and fallen and bruised itself, and risen again; been seized by the throat and choked and clubbed into insensibility; enjoined by courts, assaulted by thugs, charged by the militia, shot down by regulars, traduced by the press, frowned upon by public opinion, deceived by politicians, threatened by priests, repudiated by renegades, preyed upon by grafters, infested by spies, deserted by cowards, betrayed by traitors, bled by leeches, and sold out by leaders, but notwithstanding all this, and all these, it is today the most vital and potential power this planet has ever known, and its historic mission of emancipating the workers of the world from the thraldom of the ages is as certain of ultimate realization as is the setting of the sun."
And it is still true...
Happy Easter
Bless you Game

10 point

And God Bless You Inthegame.

Eugene either forgot or didn't have the last but not least scourge we deal with:

the apathy that allows the pilfering of our collective futures......

a 17% voter involvement.

The few fight for the many.

Inthegame

And God Bless You Inthegame.

Eugene either forgot or didn't have the last but not least scourge we deal with:

the apathy that allows the pilfering of our collective futures......

a 17% voter involvement.

The few fight for the many.
Now that's the truth. I'd rather spend time (that's code for drinking beer) with any poster on here, from either side of the debate, than with the guy who says "what election"? At least these folks care enough to get involved.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Now that's the truth. I'd rather spend time (that's code for drinking beer) with any poster on here, from either side of the debate, than with the guy who says "what election"? At least these folks care enough to get involved.

That's a valid point.

I get along with everyone in my Local.

Even people that don't like me, (or would ever vote for me) still know my stance.

When it comes down to it, they remember this;

"You might not like what I say.... But, I always tell the truth."

It's us against them.

I'll use every ounce of skill I have, when it comes to "taking on" the company. Period.

I've been on a TDU bashing kick lately.

I don't like seeing people, try to take advantage of other members, for personal gain.

Especially.... when I know what their motives are.

-Bug-

Faceplanted

Maybe it's just me, but as a younger teamster you guys are all a joke. You are arguing a battle about which side is better, while ups is laughing all the way to the bank and screwing all sides. Keep it up guys, than you wonder why is younger guys don't care much about the political bs

All sides are corrupt

All sides are on ups side concerning the concessions we have been taking

Mean while this kiddie back and forth blood and crips game will continue on while pensions are dying and we are loosing the greatness we were.

Hope u kiddies feel good about it!!! Stay off my swing though!!!

10 point

Maybe it's just me, but as a younger teamster you guys are all a joke. You are arguing a battle about which side is better, while ups is laughing all the way to the bank and screwing all sides. Keep it up guys, than you wonder why is younger guys don't care much about the political bs

All sides are corrupt

All sides are on ups side concerning the concessions we have been taking

Mean while this kiddie back and forth blood and crips game will continue on while pensions are dying and we are loosing the greatness we were.

Hope u kiddies feel good about it!!! Stay off my swing though!!!
What's your solution?

Let's hear it. Because you said it's all "political BS" I'd like to think over your overwhelming wisdom to the fix that keeps the company from laughing all the way to the bank.

Did you vote anytime on anything since June of 2013? Vote on delegates?

"Crips" and bloods war over territory. They have a plan.

Do you have a solution? We're all ears and eyes.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

What's your solution?

Let's hear it. Because you said it's all "political BS" I'd like to think over your overwhelming wisdom to the fix that keeps the company from laughing all the way to the bank.

Did you vote anytime on anything since June of 2013? Vote on delegates?

"Crips" and bloods war over territory. They have a plan.

Do you have a solution? We're all ears and eyes.
Yes. My solution is not give any cares? You know why, this system already in place is faulted. Very faulted and there is no way any side is going to fix this. We as humans are such "know it all" that instead of getting together doing the only thing that will fix it

a total revolution and starting from an absolutely clean slate

we instead have the urge to go back and forth. Any 2 party system is failed, the whole political system in this country is failed.

"Lesser of all evils" is how it is and that's not how it's supposed to be.

I'll sit back, laugh at the politics in every aspect of this government from is teamsters to the presidential election and do the only thing any person who is convent does.... Sit back and laugh all the way to the bank

We need an absolute and total reset, any government or leadership in a proper society is not meant to last close to as long as ours has. I just like to point out to people so involved in this silly battle how stupid they look from somebody who understands the whole end game.

I don't vote for anything. Since the 60s everything is rigged, and who ever you vote for does nothing to actually help, show me one recent contract we haven't given concessions. All voting does is make people think they can change the outcome....

The outcome of ups making more money, giving us less, and slowly eroding the teamsters is in full effect and there is absolutely no way in hell the train can be stopped. Doesn't matter which side you vote for ups wins and will keep winning

All of this back and forth energy needs to be spent getting us young guys to care, but when we see this we don't.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Yes. My solution is not give any cares? You know why, this system already in place is faulted. Very faulted and there is no way any side is going to fix this. We as humans are such "know it all" that instead of getting together doing the only thing that will fix it

a total revolution and starting from an absolutely clean slate

we instead have the urge to go back and forth. Any 2 party system is failed, the whole political system in this country is failed.

"Lesser of all evils" is how it is and that's not how it's supposed to be.

I'll sit back, laugh at the politics in every aspect of this government from is teamsters to the presidential election and do the only thing any person who is convent does.... Sit back and laugh all the way to the bank

We need an absolute and total reset, any government or leadership in a proper society is not meant to last close to as long as ours has. I just like to point out to people so involved in this silly battle how stupid they look from somebody who understands the whole end game.

I don't vote for anything. Since the 60s everything is rigged, and who ever you vote for does nothing to actually help, show me one recent contract we haven't given concessions. All voting does is make people think they can change the outcome....

The outcome of ups making more money, giving us less, and slowly eroding the teamsters is in full effect and there is absolutely no way in hell the train can be stopped. Doesn't matter which side you vote for ups wins and will keep winning

All of this back and forth energy needs to be spent getting us young guys to care, but when we see this we don't.

Faceplanted

Simple things like surepost and access points which are blatant contract violations and taking away of jobs are being done in front of all of us, you guys are too worried about tdu vs ibt when all this energy could be spent actually solving problems!!!!

People are getting harassed daily, there are many area months behind on greviences, guys out for months for bs firing yet all these Stewart's have time to engage in this bs

Either way sorry to interrupt your Guys battle that will never stop.... I'll see my way out of this thread

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Simple things like surepost and access points which are blatant contract violations and taking away of jobs are being done in front of all of us, you guys are too worried about tdu vs ibt when all this energy could be spent actually solving problems!!!!

Either way sorry to interrupt your Guys battle that will never stop.... I'll see my way out of this thread

Please explain how Surepost and Access Points are contract violations.

Faceplanted

Please explain how Surepost and Access Points are contract violations.
4 routes in apt heavy loop. Each has 15-20 send agains. Now with access point those 15-20 from 4 routes go to the access point. 80 stops are now gone and so is almost a full route thanks to the access points. Access points kill probably 3-5 routes in my center. 3-5 less full time jobs. People pay for 3 attempt!!!!!! Ups is making tons of money, once again next contract though we will be happy with lower cost of living raises and more concessions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

4 routes in apt heavy loop. Each has 15-20 send agains. Now with access point those 15-20 from 4 routes go to the access point. 80 stops are now gone and so is almost a full route thanks to the access points. Access points kill probably 3-5 routes in my center. 3-5 less full time jobs. People pay for 3 attempt!!!!!! Ups is making tons of money, once again next contract though we will be happy with lower cost of living raises and more concessions.

Fair enough.

While I do understand your point of view, I can also see the value of Access Points. I have always been told that we make money on the first attempt, break even on the second and lose money on the third. The one problem I do have is that the consignees are not being given the choice.

By The Book

I heard that if the consignee signs up for UPS my choice (deluxe version) the packages only get attempted to their address. Does this sound right?