Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is a temporary thing. A trustee isn't put in place permanently.
If they stole money they will suffer the consequences
A temporary thing until the IBT dissolves the Ohio Conference or at least replaces the board members.

Nobody said the trustee would be in charge forever.

Hofficer Hater

The suspension are usually no less than 3 years. And usually after they are ousted they leave their handpicked candidate in place who in return never usually rehires the ousted hofficer.

I don't need them. Evidently you are the voice of experience on when it's your "time"? I'll buy you a box if you need a loan.

You look childish with those lame comments.
You came across in that post as kinda angry. If one didn't keep reading down that would be a common response after reading that post. Keep on scrolling down and it changes. I suggest everyone chill.

5habits100

I don't need them. Evidently you are the voice of experience on when it's your "time"? I'll buy you a box if you need a loan.

You look childish with those lame comments.
And you're Mr. Professional.

Just give me the money I'll buy them myself you'll probably pick the wrong kind.

10 point

You came across in that post as kinda angry. If one didn't keep reading down that would be a common response after reading that post. Keep on scrolling down and it changes. I suggest everyone chill.
We are angry about
paying for this representation.

When you read the irb report and issues start to correlate you get angry.

For some other person to tell me/us to change a tampon shows the root cause of why we're angry.

You can't relate. You have to live it to understand it.
Then, and only then, will you know how we feel.

We are angry about

For some other person to tell me/us to change a tampon shows the root cause of why we're angry.

I've lived it as long as you. You think everything starts out good?

5habits100

We are angry about

Get over it I was busting your chops about the cricket.
On second thought keep the tampons you need them.

Brown Spider

Would you care to opine why Ron Carey allowed the Ohio Conference to continue when others were disbanded?

Sure. The conferences that were disbanded included the Eastern Conference, the Southern Conference, the Western Conference and the Central Conference. They were doing nothing more than duplicating services that the IBT provided and doling out hefty salaries to their pals. It was determined by the General Executive Board that they should be eliminated. In effect, they were a useless and costly tier of bureaucracy. The Canadian Conference was not eliminated. Nor were the state conferences. The Pennsylvania Conference and the Ohio Conference remained intact.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I wonder what they're gonna say when the majority of local elections that are up for grabs this Fall vote for reform slates. I hear the Lexington, Newark and Ventura locals are voting against Junior and for reform slates within the next month. I wonder why the member are doing that if Junior and his old guard were doing such a great job.
The one thing those guys in Ohio have is that your against them......and you haven't been right on anything since you've been posting on bc