Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

Evil

The one thing those guys in Ohio have is that your against them......and you haven't been right on anything since you've been posting on bc

Oh so these thieves are innocent? The conference is in trusteesship and these morons will be suspended for a few years. You can count on that.

But who in their right mind would defend these thieves that stole from the members? Only thugs!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Oh so these thieves are innocent? The conference is in trusteesship and these morons will be suspended for a few years. You can count on that.

But who in their right mind would defend these thieves that stole from the members? Only thugs!
I have no idea I didn't even read the article.......but I have read articles by you guys that are conspiracy junkies and nothing ever comes of it because the articles are written by people who don't gather all the facts

10 point

I have no idea I didn't even read the article.......
....the articles are written by people who don't gather all the facts
And then you're commenting on this issue?

How funny it is that you have this opinion (after what you just posted) about other posters.
They reported on what they read and evidently, by your own admission, you didnt read it.

That makes sense.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

And then you're commenting on this issue?

How funny it is that you have this opinion (after what you just posted) about other posters.
They reported on what they read and evidently, by your own admission, you didnt read it.

That makes sense.
I never commented on the issue......I commented that every other issue these guys brought up on bc ended up being bs

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Saying they're full of BS is saying they always lie. Is that correct?
The stories that I have read on here from them were about a guys running another guy over with his car......ended up not being true.......another story was about an eboard stealing money and there was a big investigation.......nothing happened.......another story about the pension cuts that we all knew were going to happen...they posted articles that it was hoffas decision to do it......it wasn't it was the government........posted another article about a locals lawyer bills increasing and they were going to jail.....it never happened........did you ever hear the story about the boy who cried wolf........so forgive me if I don't trust the accuracy of son of Sam or evils posts......do you find them credible?

The stories that I have read on here from them were about a guys running another guy over with his car......ended up not being true.......another story was about an eboard stealing money and there was a big investigation.......nothing happened.......another story about the pension cuts that we all knew were going to happen...they posted articles that it was hoffas decision to do it......it wasn't it was the government........posted another article about a locals lawyer bills increasing and they were going to jail.....it never happened........did you ever hear the story about the boy who cried wolf........so forgive me if I don't trust the accuracy of son of Sam or evils posts......do you find them credible?
Nice effort trying to explain it to these people but you will never be right in their eyes. Th y only see what they want to see. That's why it's more fun to twist th it caps back.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The one thing those guys in Ohio have is that your against them......and you haven't been right on anything since you've been posting on bc
The IRB have recommended trusteeship for the Ohio Conference.

So Sam is right, and you just embarrassed yourself with your post.

Only the diehard OG cheerleaders are still defending those crooks.

Like you.

realbrown1

Nice effort trying to explain it to these people but you will never be right in their eyes. Th y only see what they want to see. That's why it's more fun to twist th it caps back.
Sounds like you just are describing yourself.

Especially the part about only seeing what they want to see.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Like you.
Aren't you one of the guys who was saying local 952 union official are going to jail for embezzling money from the local.........how many years in jail did they get.........I think you said evil was 100% right in that thread also

realbrown1

Aren't you one of the guys who was saying local 952 union official are going to jail for embezzling money from the local.........how many years in jail did they get.........I think you said evil was 100% right in that thread also
Yes.

And the IRB and the IBT just went through that local's finances a few months ago.

Just a matter of time now.

Any other questions?

Sounds like you just are describing yourself.

Especially the part about only seeing what they want to see.
Dude you are so jaded. You ran for steward and lost. Then ran for recording secretary and lost. Then went and put your letter in for management and didn't get accepted. You ar nan outcast where ever you go.

You would so much love to have my accomplishments in The union world. Oh I forgot you got slapped off that bar stole in Vegas.

I can't understand how you feel. I've experienced none of what you have. To be such a loser on all those different occasions must be tough. That on top of being a republican. You are a very jaded person.

Like you.
When it's all said and done it will only be a pimple on someone's ass on a hot summer day.

Everything is I'll work its way out and everyone will be right now here they were before this all came out.

10 point

Credibility is proven at the end of the day.
I don't believe any thugs are involved. I don't believe money was "stolen" although there was a ton of our money spent on things that are worthless issues according to the report.

IF you read the report and presume that any portion of it is correct there's a possibility that people will be disciplined for what went on. Read the report and you'll see why there's strong feelings out there.

Are some posts here "over the top"...maybe.
But most people who post here have strong feelings one way or the other (romper room free for all at times) and that'll prob ramp up for the next year.

The lack of respect here is chronic...tampons, stupid pics, blatant lies about other posters...so I've come to read it all with a grain of salt and consider the source.

realbrown1

Dude you are so jaded. You ran for steward and lost. Then ran for recording secretary and lost. Then went and put your letter in for management and didn't get accepted. You ar nan outcast where ever you go.

You would so much love to have my accomplishments in The union world. Oh I forgot you got slapped off that bar stole in Vegas.

I can't understand how you feel. I've experienced none of what you have. To be such a loser on all those different occasions must be tough. That on top of being a republican. You are a very jaded person.
I have never ran for Recording Secretary.

How many times can you be wrong?

And I ran for steward over 15 years ago against men who had 20 years senority on me, of course I lost.

I ran because most of those SENORITY drivers spent almost no time on the picket line, so in my eyes, they didn't deserve to be steward.

Now about a brainwashed, bought-off sellout like yourself, you don't deserve squat.

You should have your union card pulled, and walked out the door for being a me-ster.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
........did you ever hear the story about the boy who cried wolf........so forgive me if I don't trust the accuracy of son of Sam or evils posts......do you find them credible?
...so I've come to read it all with a grain of salt and consider the source.
This story isn't about the credibility of any Brown Cafe posters, rather 59 page IRB report that recommended that The Ohio Conference be put in trusteeship, and is has now been put in trusteeship as of last week.
When it's all said and done it will only be a pimple on someone's ass on a hot summer day.

Everything is I'll work its way out and everyone will be right now here they were before this all came out.
Not a chance.
Do you understand what it means to be in trusteeship?

This story isn't about the credibility of any Brown Cafe posters, rather 59 page IRB report that recommended that The Ohio Conference be put in trusteeship, and is has now been put in trusteeship as of last week.

Not a chance.
Do you understand what it means to be in trusteeship?
Only time will tell.