Union reps came to local sort last week to convince us to vote yes

PizzaToUps

we had a few union reps who said they personally negotiated the contract and claimed that it’s the best contract they have negotiated in decades. They bribed us to vote yes on the contract by buying the whole local sort pizza from little cesears. A lot of the new hires are clueless but think these union reps are awesome for giving them pizza and they are ecstatic to get a pay raise to $13. I think the contract will pass because the new hires don’t know any better.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We had union reps out in the parking lot Friday morning handing out ice-pops and water bottles. "I wanna make sure my Teamsters are hydrated!" "My" Teamsters? I haven't seen this guy in over 10 months yet he shows up to give us pops and to make sure we vote yes.

Indecisi0n

we had a few union reps who said they personally negotiated the contract and claimed that it’s the best contract they have negotiated in decades. They bribed us to vote yes on the contract by buying the whole local sort pizza from little cesears. A lot of the new hires are clueless but think these union reps are awesome for giving them pizza and they are ecstatic to get a pay raise to $13. I think the contract will pass because the new hires don’t know any better.
I was willing to vote Yes until you said it from from little Caesar.

wilberforce15

My union rep was talking in a group of 3 or 4 guys giving them the "vote yes" speech as two PT sups were loading a trailer 10 feet away and new hourlies had just been sent home.

Little :censored2:ing Caesars? Last time I ate it my poop was black! What an awful bribe.

On a side note it’s sad how little education us PTers have about union stuff and the contract... one of my coworkers thought the contract already passed and all anyone cares about is the tiny wage increase. Our local is complete garbage and our steward seems to be more on the side of management than the Teamsters.

Returntosender

strippers and booze might sway some folks....
CB274733-1725-4480-8EC4-C8BE9A60010E.gif