United way

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I received a packet from UPS yesterday asking me to donate to UW. They had a form in there if I wanted to donate any company stock that I may have to UW. There was also a pledge form for one time and EFT weekly contributions.

Tossed it all in to the recycling bin. Ten plus years as a leadership giver is more than enough; besides, it is much more difficult to deduct charitable contributions on our tax returns this year.
You sure wasted a lot of money in those 20 years.
United Way is as corrupt as the Teamsters

clean hairy

Put junk mail in the envelope and return it to them.
Anytime i get junk mail with a pre paid envelope, i send them other junk mail back. Removing any personal info, of course!

I’ll never give money that makes UPS look like a good, charitable company, that pays for an executive to get a photo op with anyone. If anyone feels the need to donate to the United way, they should write a check themselves and not let ups capitalize on their generosity

35years

Gravy route
Funding the United Way is funding evil.

Many organizations that advocate for access to an abortion provider and even some abortion providers, aborted fetus experimentation, along with funding worldwide abortion.

"Thank you for your generous gift to Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center through United Way’s fundraising campaign. Your donation has helped to support a safe and vibrant place for the LGBT community."

Many more such organizations that provide sexual orientation and transgender advocacy.

Like the Drag Queen Story Hour in libraries where this guy flashed 3-7 year olds last month in Mn.
They also operate in San Francisco, NYC and 33 other states, even Lincoln Ne, Cookeville, Tenn, and Alaska.

yTYZTmqq

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The only thing worse than donating through the UW is donating UW via UPS. Here are a few charitable folk that made a difference in our communities recently

William Aramony, CEO of the national organization for over 20 years, retired in 1992 amid allegations of fraud and financial mismanagement, of which he was subsequently convicted. He was sentenced to 7 years in prison and fined $300,000.[20][21]
Ralph Dickerson Jr., a former CEO of United Way of New York City, was found to have used $227,000 in United Way funds for personal expenses during 2002 and 2003. He later agreed to reimburse the organization.[22]
Oral Suer, CEO of the Washington, D.C. chapter, was convicted of misuse of donations in 2004. He pleaded guilty to theft of almost $500,000 and was sentenced to 27 months in prison.[22][23][24] Norman O. Taylor, Suer's replacement, was never charged with misconduct but was forced to resign.[22]

rod

Retired 22 years
Funding the United Way is funding evil.

Like the Drag Queen Story Hour in libraries where this guy flashed 3-7 year olds last month in Mn.
They also operate in San Francisco, NYC and 33 other states, even Lincoln Ne, Cookeville, Tenn, and Alaska.

yTYZTmqq

Mn. - where we are slowly becoming the Florida of the north.