Unknowingly scraped a random car (Stay On Topic)

Quirius

hi! My fiancé was placed on a 3 day suspension right before he was supposed to make book because he didn’t report a scratch to another car unbeknownst to him. He’s a hard worker and performs well daily and always gets amazing feedback. Is It likely they will fire him and not let him continue as a driver? It’s been 3 days and he still doesn’t know his status. I’ve encouraged him to keep asking but he feels very discouraged . What is the proper procedure for this? Please help.

542thruNthru

hi! My fiancé was placed on a 3 day suspension right before he was supposed to make book because he didn’t report a scratch to another car unbeknownst to him. He’s a hard worker and performs well daily and always gets amazing feedback. Is It likely they will fire him and not let him continue as a driver? It’s been 3 days and he still doesn’t know his status. I’ve encouraged him to keep asking but he feels very discouraged . What is the proper procedure for this? Please help.

There is a lot missing from this story. I think your Fiancé is not telling you the whole story.

First it sounds like he was discharged not suspended. To my knowledge they can't suspended you right away and without a warning letter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There is a lot missing from this story. I think your Fiancé is not telling you the whole story.

First it sounds like he was discharged not suspended. To my knowledge they can't suspended you right away and without a warning letter.
If you’re in your 30 they can pretty much do whatever they want right

542thruNthru

If you’re in your 30 they can pretty much do whatever they want right

They still have to follow the contract to a point though.

If he's a off the street hire then he's probably terminated.

If he's a inside employee, he should be either terminated for dishonesty or back inside loading trucks.

They wouldn't just do a 3 day suspension out of no where. So I think he's hoping for the best and telling his girl what he hopes will happen.

Quirius

They still have to follow the contract to a point though.

If he's a off the street hire then he's probably terminated.

If he's a inside employee, he should be either terminated for dishonesty or back inside loading trucks.

They wouldn't just do a 3 day suspension out of no where. So I think he's hoping for the best and telling his girl what he hopes will happen.
He’s an inside employee. He’s in the union for another position just not this one. He was a few days shy from being in the union for this position.