Unknowingly scraped a random car (Stay On Topic)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Ugh that sucks, it was just a scratch. I’m sure that’s a common thing with these big ol trucks. I understand being reprimanded but not qualifying is a big punishment for something as small as a scratch.

Hitting things is very uncommon.

He hit another car, he didn't report it.
He claims not to realize it happened.
Good luck with that.

Quirius

I don’t think a 1 time accident is predictive of how many 30 years to come. There are people who have only gotten into 1 accident. That’s not a logical prediction. There needs to be a pattern. I get it if they were like 3 strikes your out. I also get it if he crashed. But that’s not the case

Future

Victory Ride
Ugh that sucks, it was just a scratch. I’m sure that’s a common thing with these big ol trucks. I understand being reprimanded but not qualifying is a big punishment for something as small as a scratch.
It’s possible mgt is treating it as a unreported accident .... if so he has no chance

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don’t think a 1 time accident is predictive of how many 30 years to come. There are people who have only gotten into 1 accident. That’s not a logical prediction. There needs to be a pattern. I get it if they were like 3 strikes your out. I also get it if he crashed. But that’s not the case
Well, it doesn’t matter what you think, UPS has had this policy for a long long time and I’m pretty sure they are gonna stick with it. Good luck in the future.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s possible mgt is treating it as a unreported accident .... if so he has no chance
Technically it is an unreported accident which can be quick termination. Really depends on how management handles it. Often they will pretend they didn't see anything. The big problem is a customer's car was involved so they can't ignore it happened.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Does boyfriend not no how to operate a computer

Maybe you should go talk to his boss face to face for him

Quirius

Does boyfriend not no how to operate a computer

Maybe you should go talk to his boss face to face for him
First things first, no need to be disrespectful. Secondly, do you know how to read because I clearly said fiancé. Thirdly, this reply has nothing to do with the question posed, so unless you have an answer to the question, carry on. Good day.

Quirius

Technically it is an unreported accident which can be quick termination. Really depends on how management handles it. Often they will pretend they didn't see anything. The big problem is a customer's car was involved so they can't ignore it happened.
Okay that I understand.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
First things first, no need to be disrespectful. Secondly, do you know how to read because I clearly said fiancé. Thirdly, this reply has nothing to do with the question posed, so unless you have an answer to the question, carry on. Good day.

Boyfriend fiancé whatever

Looks like “fiancé” going back to the sort

There’s your answer

trickpony1

Has your fiancé talked to the Union Business Agent at all?
Things to discuss might be:
- does Orion show his vehicle being at the scene of the alleged incident at the alleged time?
- does the paint and contact points on both vehicles match?

The BA is better at this than I am. I shouldn't have to enumerate talking points.

Quirius

Has your fiancé talked to the Union Business Agent at all?
Things to discuss might be:
- does Orion show his vehicle being at the scene of the alleged incident at the alleged time?
- does the paint and contact points on both vehicles match?

The BA is better at this than I am. I shouldn't have to enumerate talking points.
Okay thank you

allahuakbar

She/Her
Sounds like a major integrity issue. I’d say since we’re so far from peak they’ll probably just disqualify him. He woulda been dragged in the office by now if he was gonna be fired.