Unknowingly scraped a random car (Stay On Topic)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Was there video ? A witness ? Are we sure the owner of the car knows for sure it was A ups Brownie that scratched it ?
I had a woman call ups on me once ,5 days after I supposedly scratched it , 5 days ??? I told her to file a police report then call ups back , my Brownie wouldah torn a rip down her side , no brown paint on it , Kids keyed her car and wanted us to repaint with a false claim. Tell your BF to talk to this person

It’s fiancé

sandwich

The resident gearhead
They still have to follow the contract to a point though.

If he's a off the street hire then he's probably terminated.

If he's a inside employee, he should be either terminated for dishonesty or back inside loading trucks.

They wouldn't just do a 3 day suspension out of no where. So I think he's hoping for the best and telling his girl what he hopes will happen.
Not necessarily true.

If you do something that you can be terminated for, they dont have to terminate you. They can hand you a lesser sentence.

Based on the small story. It sounds like they didnt want to wash the new driver.

542thruNthru

Not necessarily true.

If you do something that you can be terminated for, they dont have to terminate you. They can hand you a lesser sentence.

Based on the small story. It sounds like they didnt want to wash the new driver.

That's true. Here its usually termination then a local level meeting and reduced to what they want. I have yet to see management say "ok we won't terminate you but you have to agree to a 3 day suspension." In the initial meeting with a shop steward.