UPS Anaheim (Local 952) starts petition to remove Business Agent!

Evil

UPSers from the hub in Anaheim California represented by Local 952 are circulating a petition to get their Recording Secretary and Business Agent Grant M removed as business representative.

Grant M is best known for his bullying methods. He has the tendency to target active members and set them up with management.

542thruNthru

You guys do know that you don't need to start a new thread for everything about 952. Anyone that is interested I'm sure already reads the original 952 thread. You could just post it there. It's not like starting a different thread everytime is going to make some big difference.

Just my opinion

T

Turdferguson

You guys do know that you don't need to start a new thread for everything about 952. Anyone that is interested I'm sure already reads the original 952 thread. You could just post it there. It's not like starting a different thread everytime is going to make some big difference.

Just my opinion
Well that's just crazy talk right there.

The bottom Line

Just my opinion

duly noted