UPS Appearance Standards Guidelines For 2019 v. 2.0 (Part 1)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-12-23_17-46-12.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Could be worse. I guess the company doesn't give a sheeet?
Judging by what they give us for uniforms no I don’t think they give two :censored2:s.

I also don’t think any customer really cares what their delivery man looks like. They all look down on us anyway.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was looking a bit ratty on peak day. center manager said a few choice words. I offered to go home. He didn’t take me up on the offer.

Judging by what they give us for uniforms no I don’t think they give two :censored2:s.

I also don’t think any customer really cares what their delivery man looks like. They all look down on us anyway.

@Turdferguson @BakerMayfield2018 i never thought we’d see the day, @Brownslave688 is turning into a snowflake!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My center manager has disposable razors and shave cream in his desk. He says shave or be written up.
He said I got a single blade Bic I stuck out my hand without being fazed one bit. He said get to work. Lol

I can shave every other day and be ok but honestly break out pretty bad if I shave every day. They push the issue enough and I’ll just get a note.

I honestly don’t have much desire to have a beard. Just let my 5 o’clock shadow roll and we will be fine.

542thruNthru

He said I got a single blade Bic I stuck out my hand without being fazed one bit. He said get to work. Lol

I can shave every other day and be ok but honestly break out pretty bad if I shave every day. They push the issue enough and I’ll just get a note.

I honestly don’t have much desire to have a beard. Just let my 5 o’clock shadow roll and we will be fine.

Had my center manager tokd me he had a razor and I'd have to shave dry. I told him hand it over I've been poor before I'll just use the soap in the bathroom.

He got mad at told me to get out of his office and I better be shaved tomorrow. (It was Friday.:)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know this is a joke but we’ve already seen the new uniforms. I would guess ordering to start in 2019 and I’ve heard a lot of rumors about shaving going away in 2019 also. We shall see.
Yes ... word on the street is that they aren’t even going to mess with feeder pants and shorts sizes 28-38 anymore..... the smallest waist size now will start at 40....