Ups Bathrooms

542thruNthru

Yeah? And every center/hub I have ever been to has the women’s restroom easily findable on the first floor while I have to walk the whole building twice and climb at least 2 flights of stairs to find the men’s. We all have our struggles.

They also have the best sink. In my building drivers prop open the door while they wash their arms and hands.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
HA! Womens restrooms are more disgusting than ours usually.
D1914D99-BDC6-44F7-AE56-CE9A73E154C7.gif

Aren’t most of the “women” at UPS pretty much guys?? Lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nope we don't have those. Our bathrooms are super old. We actually have huge plumbing issues at our building. Once every couple months you'll see a @sailfish (plumber) in the yard clearing the clogged up pipes or a center manager pissed because its leaking into his office.
Sorry. You're thinking of the wrong kind of "plumbing."

1313015_1313015-R8-E200_209.jpg

sailfish

Yeah I can post a stock photo also... your small ass PA town has nothing like that building. ;)
I wasn't suggesting it was an actual photo of something I've worked on, you butthole. And it's the current year. We have something called trucks that have wheels on them that roll and take you to all different kinds of places and back in a reasonable amount of time. You should try one.

542thruNthru

I wasn't suggesting it was an actual photo of something I've worked on, you butthole. And it's the current year. We have something called trucks that have wheels on them that roll and take you to all different kinds of places and back in a reasonable amount of time. You should try one.

You mean into the what you said "4 poorest towns in your state"?? ;)

542thruNthru

Why do you keep winking at me?

Because this forum is full of too serious pusillanimous and if I don't put a smile or wink face they freak out and think I'm trying to pick a fight with them.

I know you can take a joke but I'm so used to making sure these sensitive Gumbies understand it's me just messing with them that it's a habit now.

sailfish

Because this forum is full of too serious pusillanimous and if I don't put a smile or wink face they freak out and think I'm trying to pick a fight with them.

I know you can take a joke but I'm so used to making sure these sensitive Gumbies understand it's me just messing with them that it's a habit now.
Maybe I should try that so I don't come off as an abrasive douschebag so much all the time.