Ups beard petition

GHerbo

I don't see anything wrong with allowing drivers to a stubble or neatly trimmed beards, none of that hipster or duck dynasty type beards though...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This new everyone gets a trophy and catered to by mom in her mini van generation needs to toughen up !!
Christ , every one under say 40 thinks their :censored2: should be kissed and their needs should be accommodated !!!
These are the rules ,, no beards , safe black or brown polished shoes, a belt and neatly trimmed hair !!!!
Is that so hard to do for 34 $ an hour !! If not stay on the preload or Twi !!!
Christ I'm so sick if this entitled generation of puss eys we are producing !!!
Not everyone.

My generation generally disgusts me though.

Gear

Parts on Order
This new everyone gets a trophy and catered to by mom in her mini van generation needs to toughen up !!
Christ , every one under say 40 thinks their :censored2: should be kissed and their needs should be accommodated !!!
These are the rules ,, no beards , safe black or brown polished shoes, a belt and neatly trimmed hair !!!!

Lets say under 32. People born after the mid 80s seem to be the entitled ones. But then again, if the parents didnt baby their kids, we wouldnt have entitled kids. Good example is all the grandparents raising their grandkids so the parents can party and get high. And of course the kids parents are still living with mommy and daddy, not paying any rent at the age of 28. We could just blame the "entitled generation" but really its the people who gave those kids everything who started it all. So really it would be people over 50 who gave their spoiled adult children everything, who are at fault. When you go to war, you dont just go after the troops, you get the leader who put them there. Taking the head off of the snake is the only way to end it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
why do you care if "OTHER" people want to have facial hair past their lip?
you just shoot it down, think of someone other than you're self.

It's not that I would have a problem with people having facial hair. It's controlling the amount of hair involved. As I mentioned earlier to someone else, you give an inch and people will try and take a mile. Happens all the time. So we can say, sure go ahead and have a nicely trimmed beard, but then Bob comes to work and is beyond nicely trimmed. Is this the guy you want delivering your packages? Because Bob does.

wild-beard-720.jpg

1.no mention of piercings. way to side step half of the "problem"
And I apologize, I missed the piercings part. I had my ear pierced when I started at UPS, but when I started driving I took it out. Why? Because it's the rules. Now yes, i know people now have more piercings then I did 20 years ago, but again......give an inch and people will take a mile.

Do you want these guys delivering to your business? (as a bonus he has tattoos too ;))
face-tattoos-piercings-16710588.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years

I can't disagree with one word of what you said.

GHerbo

It's not that I would have a problem with people having facial hair. It's controlling the amount of hair involved. As I mentioned earlier to someone else, you give an inch and people will try and take a mile. Happens all the time. So we can say, sure go ahead and have a nicely trimmed beard, but then Bob comes to work and is beyond nicely trimmed. Is this the guy you want delivering your packages? Because Bob does.

wild-beard-720.jpg

And I apologize, I missed the piercings part. I had my ear pierced when I started at UPS, but when I started driving I took it out. Why? Because it's the rules. Now yes, i know people now have more piercings then I did 20 years ago, but again......give an inch and people will take a mile.

Do you want these guys delivering to your business? (as a bonus he has tattoos too ;))
face-tattoos-piercings-16710588.jpg
I seen a driver with gauges the other day no one batted an eye and he was probably in his mid or late 20s