Ups beard petition

GHerbo

Not all of them---just participation trophies and living in your parent's basement.
Lol, you got a point but at least pay rent, I'm 18 and I cant see myself renting an apartment in the city of chicago, trust me a 3 bed room here is $1200 for a small apartment! Ima have to put a few years here before I can move out lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
I stood behind a young guy (20)in a buffet line in Vegas and his guages were as big as the ones in this picture...
I couldn't stop staring so we started talking to this fellow.....he was really nice and used to all the stares. I still don't understand the gauges, but he was nice. The fact that my tattooed daughter with the partial raspberry hair was with us helped to break the ice.

Indecisi0n

maxresdefault.jpg

GHerbo

I stood behind a young guy (20)in a buffet line in Vegas and his guages were as big as the ones in this picture...
I couldn't stop staring so we started talking to this fellow.....he was really nice and used to all the stares. I still don't understand the gauges, but he was nice. The fact that my tattooed daughter with the partial raspberry hair was with us helped to break the ice.
I wonder what the face of UPS will be like after most of you retire in 10-20 years lmao

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If this guy showed up at my doorstep looking for my princess,,, well let's just say he might never be seen again