Ups beard petition

wayfair

swollen member
A friend of my daughter had gauges and when he decided to join the Air Force, they told him he'd have to get them sewn shut... he did and now has

IMG_9829-1030x1030.jpg

GHerbo

You mean they didn't say anything while he was there. But we're you there 5 minutes later after he left?
Well idk too much about drivers, but they aren't allowed to have piercings at all? I know you cant have visible tattoos and must be clean shaven with the exception of a mustache. The guy was wearing a brown uniform and had yellow reflective saftey jacket on

CleverNameHere

Jaysus jumpin Christ. One has an opinion on the beard thing and all the company hoop jumpers want to turn it into a "package" measuring contest. Look it's simple, we are worked like men, we should be able to choose our appearance as such. Not advocating for wildly unprofessional looks here. Neatly trimmed, not gauged ears, facial tats, piercings, zz top length, etc. "Oh find another job then" Gtfo tough guys you don't know me. If people with my mindset hadn't over the years advocated for changes, your cushy clock milking top scale :censored2: wouldn't be here today. But hey you guys that disagree, keep on liking being force fed how to look, being monitored like children every day, increasingly harassed over dumb metrics... Just wait til they get hold of your personal life! Coming 2025, the ups microchip! We know what you did on vacation naughty boy! Hand in your badge like a good drone now.. Some of you wouldn't know what a backbone was if it fell out tomorrow.