UPS driver kills pedestrian

Nah
UPS does not care if you got a ticket especially if you hit a pedestrian. Depending on the fact of the case, he may get his job back or he may not.
What's funny is I think this is one of those situations where UPS would want him gone no matter what. Those cameras might help him beat UPS in this case...depending on what happened, of course.

Thebrownblob

What's funny is I think this is one of those situations where UPS would want him gone no matter what. Those cameras might help him beat UPS in this case...depending on what happened, of course.
Very true a lot of complaints about those forward facing cameras, but the only thing that we’ve had happen with them so far is drivers being cleared from accident since they might’ve been charged for without them

Nah
Very true a lot of complaints about those forward facing cameras, but the only thing that we’ve had happen with them so far is drivers being cleared from accident since they might’ve been charged for without them
I bet UPS is gonna be seething if those cameras clear this guy. No matter what happened, they don't want the publicity that a driver killed a guy. And he's still employed.

Thebrownblob

I bet UPS is gonna be seething if those cameras clear this guy. No matter what happened, they don't want the publicity that a driver killed a guy. And he's still employed.
We had a fatality accident along time ago, and the driver got his job back, but quit because he could not do the job anymore because of his nerves.

anonymous23456

That reminded me something. The other day, I saw a guy with a walking stick walked on the road facing traffic. There are 3 lanes and he walked on the inner most lane facing traffic. Cars had to slow down to avoid him. His reason? Snow-covered sidewalk.

He is in the wrong because he can't do that. I don't care if he has a walking stick or missing one leg for that matter! If you can't find transportation and don't want to walk on the snow-covered sidewalk, stay home!

oldngray

nowhere special
That reminded me something. The other day, I saw a guy with a walking stick walked on the road facing traffic. There are 3 lanes and he walked on the inner most lane facing traffic. Cars had to slow down to avoid him. His reason? Snow-covered sidewalk.

He is in the wrong because he can't do that. I don't care if he has a walking stick or missing one leg for that matter! If you can't find transportation and don't want to walk on the snow-covered sidewalk, stay home!
Most people don't use sidewalks in the 'hood. Not even in good weather. They walk down the middle of the street and dare you to hit them.