UPS Driver Responds to the Haters

DOK

"Caved" probably was the term OBrien used. The title said "bowed".

Neither is a term a negotiator uses.

Agreed, continue, return to the table.......are better terms.

Again Obrien is a militant.....he probably thinks "I got 'em now"
It aint over.
Wa thinking the same, why not just say “Good news, we’re negotiating next week, let’s get this done!”. Sounds slightly more professional.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Yeah there are over a thousand comments now. We are getting a lot of love but there are some people that have the “I’m getting ripped off so everyone else should be too.” Saw a comment from a guy that said, “I’m not even making $42 an hour and I manage over 400 employees in IT! Those guys shouldn’t be getting paid that much just to deliver packages!”

It’s also kind of sad how many working class people will side with wealthy corporations over their peers.
YouTube comments from gypsies want us to go bust

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Do you realize how much of an idiot you look like? You’ve been fear mongering for like two or three weeks and now you’re saying hey this is exactly what you expected and wanted, your brain is small and so is your heart. If you were in charge of anything here we would be making FedEx wages, no healthcare, no pension and you’ll be telling people just be happy You have a job. You should be grateful that people negotiated for you because you’re too much of a coward to do it for yourself. You would’ve screwed yourself. And @Just A UPS Guy is definitely my brother in arms. Would be proud to have someone who is not a coward stand in solidarity with me.

He’s drunk of that ups corporate kool aid

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Aren’t you the :censored2: Who said we shouldn’t be negotiating like this? Why don’t you sit down and shut up because now you look like a complete idiot that you always have been. Maybe you’re just too stupid to understand how contract negotiations are supposed to work. My guess is you probably won’t shut up and you’ll continue to put your foot in your mouth and then pretend like you know what you’re talking about and that this is exactly what you thought would happen L O L. My god if only everyone was as smart as you.
He's retired, and extremely retired. Pillow him

I GOT ONE MORE

Do you realize how much of an idiot you look like? You’ve been fear mongering for like two or three weeks and now you’re saying hey this is exactly what you expected and wanted, your brain is small and so is your heart. If you were in charge of anything here we would be making FedEx wages, no healthcare, no pension and you’ll be telling people just be happy You have a job. You should be grateful that people negotiated for you because you’re too much of a coward to do it for yourself. You would’ve screwed yourself. And @Just A UPS Guy is definitely my brother in arms. Would be proud to have someone who is not a coward stand in solidarity with me.
Ok

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

He will never be in charge of anything...just a snotty nosed juvenile with a Major Inferiority Complex...Compensating for his many short comings..

His (Sociopathic) mindset is one of the reasons that we might be walking on August 1.... he really doesn't care one way or the other if we walk as long as he reading the markets and gets his piece of the pie.

His selection of a
avatar is very telling ... is that a roach, or a bug in general ?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
So true, perhaps you should just ignore me.
You could become another “Just a UPS guy”
That guy could be your bro, small runs in the family.
flanders-nighty-night.gif

I GOT ONE MORE

He will never be in charge of anything...just a snotty nosed juvenile with a Major Inferiority Complex...Compensating for his many short comings..

His (Sociopathic) mindset is one of the reasons that we might be walking on August 1.... he really doesn't care one way or the other if we walk as long as he reading the markets and gets his piece of the pie.

His selection of a
avatar is very telling ... is that a roach, or a bug in general ?
Now, I know you like it.
My avatar that is.
And who doesn’t like pie, unless it’s your wife’s.