UPS driver spends 25 minutes unloading packages for one house and stacking them against the garage d

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver spends 25 minutes unloading packages for one house and stacking them against the garage - MSN

A neighbor watched in amazement as a delivery driver spent 25 minutes building a wall of packages all for one house.

The footage was captured by someone who lives opposite the home who decided to film the UPS delivery driver from their window in the US.

It shows a delivery man making several trips to and from his loaded lorry to leave piles of cardboard packages - believed to be from Amazon Prime - in front of someone's garage.

rod

Retired 22 years
With my daughters family coming in later tonight (11:00) that will add at LEAST 12 -15 more pairs of shoes in the entryway. Good Grief. Its already 2 feet high with the wife thousand pairs of footwear. Why do women need SO MANY PAIRS OF SHOES?

Whither

Scofflaw
Had a 77 piece resi stop a couple Saturdays ago. 3/4ths of em irregs, but luckily just bulky, not heavy. Woman apparently runs a business out of her house. Neighbor came over and let me into the garage. I asked her where the dock was.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
The steps to the garage were not many... I would've stack them in this style:

220px-Jenga_distorted.jpg

Maybe like 4 - 6 columns

Other days with residential chewy boxes, I'll try to recreate this in front of their garage:

220px-Stonehenge2007_07_30.jpg

Indecisi0n

Had over 100 for one customer. They put it on its own car. At the end of the day I had to drive back to swap cars and deliver.