UPS flavor of the week

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ours are generally to busy doing hourly work to worry about following up on the FOTM. There's a reason why sups shouldn't be doing hourly work, it is spelled out in the contract for their benefit as well. The mentality of "do more with less" transcends into management as well, the result is the current culture of treating symptoms, not the disease.
God Bless their little pea picking hearts,I got my Grievance check today from all of my Supervisor Working Grievances and it was over $1000 after taxes.

norcalbrown

The new delivery notices are here! The new delivery notices are here! We just got the new delivery notices in northern California. Told to dump the old ones. Vacation for 2 weeks, so I'll be hearing about it when I get back.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
The new delivery notices are here! The new delivery notices are here! We just got the new delivery notices in northern California. Told to dump the old ones. Vacation for 2 weeks, so I'll be hearing about it when I get back.

Have fun. AP mapping makes zero sense, you'll have two address right next door to each other, one AP the other not. Not to mention addresses that are miles away from the AP. No overrides without the center manager's approval either!

Wouldn't be a bad system if they actually took feedback from the drivers, but like everything else they'll cram it down your throat and say it's great even though it's :censored2:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The new notices don't have an estimated time for the next delivery attempt or whether it is the first or second attempt.